(File 4 : Ghostly House #5 : Mourning for a Lost Case)

FILE 4 : GHOSTLY HOUSE

#5 : Mourning for A Lost Case

NARU'S POV

"Umalis na kayo dito! Kayo ang may kasalanan kung bakit namatay ang anak ko kaya lumayas na kayo!! (Get out of here! It's all your faults why my child died so get OUT!!)" Aria's mother said to us and I just bowed.

"Patawad po.. Kami'y aalis na po.. Patawad po sa inyong pagkawala(We're sorry.. We'll be going now.. I'm sorry for your lost)" I said to her and was suddenly drenched by water. I deserved it I know. We shouldn't have involved a civilian in this case even if she was a Kekkaishi.

"Wala kang karapatang humingi ng tawad samin.. Wala! (You have no right to say sorry. You have no right!)" she said to us and we excused ourselves. John has been quiet ever since Aria's death. I knew for sure that he loved her.. It was quite painful. To lose the one you love. I looked at Mai and was thankful to have her by my side. She was all I needed.

"Kuya Naru!! Ate Mai!! (Big Brother Naru!! Big sister Mai!!)" we suddenly heard Aria's sister, Asia calling for us.

"S-si Ate Aria! Si Ate!! (B-big sister Aria! S-She's!)" Asia said to us and we all rushed in the funeral house.

"Ano tong suot ko?! Hindi naman ako patay ahh! (What the heck am I wearing?! I'm not yet dead!)" we were all shocked when we saw Aria standing on an open coffin.

"What the?!" John said, his eyes telling just how shocked he was.

"This isn't happening right?!" Ayako said and all the SPR members were in utter shock. Well who wouldn't after seeing a person die and then come back alive again.

"It's Aria.." John whispered as he went near her.

"John.." Aria breathed out his name and she lunged towards him.

"John.. John.." She kept on calling his name with tears streaming her eyes. John just hugged her tight soothing her back, his lips kissing the top of her hair, eyes fillong with tears.

"Don't leave me ever again" he said and she nodded. Then I realized.. They were in front of her family.

"Anong ibig sabihin nito Aria?!? (What's the meaning of this Aria?!)" her mother said and they jolted away from each other.

"Di ako papayag na makipagrelasyon ka dyan sa lalaking hapon na yan! Hindi ako makakapayag!! (I won't allow you to be in a relationship with that boy! I won't allow it!!)" Her father said and Aria just glared at them.

"Consider me dead then.. I'd rather be dead than be without him" she said in English which actually shocked us all. Mai just giggled beside me and she touched her tummy.

"That girl is going to be your aunty soon" she talked to our children and I smiled at her.

"Ganon?! Sa lahat ng ginawa namin para sayo ganto mo kami iwawalang hiya?! Para lang dyan sa lalaking yan?! (So that's what is is?! For all the things we've done for you this is how you return the favor?! Just for that guy?!?)" her father had said and some of their relative's children started crying.

"At least, siya naipakita niya sakin ang tunay na pagmamahal! Na hinanap ko na dati pa! Hindi katulad niyo na ang iniisip niyo lang ay mga sarili niyo! (At least for him, he let's me see true love! That I've always tried to find in the past! He's not like you who can only think about themselves!)" she said to her parents and they just turned their back from her.

"Ate.. Aalis ka? (Big Sis.. Are you going away?)" Asia asked Aria and she just smiled and knelt in front of her sister.

"Oo, baby girl.. Pero bibisitahin ka ni Ate. Pagkainapi ka nila Papa sabihin mo sakin at ako ang sasapak sa kanila. Orayt? (Yes, baby girl.. But I will visit you. If Dad and Mom abuse you tell me and I'll punch them. Orayt?)" she told her little sister and Asia just nodded holding back her tears. She wiped her eyes and looked at her sister.

"Mamimiss kita Ate! I love you! (I'll miss you, big sis! I love you)" Asia hugged Aria as she cried.

"Kuya John! Umm, alam ko hindi mo naman maiintindihan pero alagaan mo si ate ahh! Pag yan pinaiyak mo ako sasapak sayo! (Big brother John! Umm, I know you wouldn't understand me but take care of my sister all right! If you make her cry I'll punch you!)" Asia while raising her fist said making John get the idea. John shook his head as a sign that he won't make her cry. Asia smiled and patted her sister's back.

"Wag kang umiyak ate! Di bagay sayo! Dapat smile! (Don't cry big sis! It doesn't fit you! You should smile!)" she said as she raised the corners of her sister's lips. Aria continued crying but with a smile on her face.

After all the trouble. We all head back towards the airport to take the first plane home. Another case was solved with a new member to boot. Asking why she didn't die.

Simple.

Because now, she's the one who houses God. In a good way. She can control it, meaning she had more power than any of us may have. And she's a good asset to our team.

Welcome to the team, Aria Decery De Leon.

5 months later

January 23

After celebrating Christmas and New Year the time we've finally waited for has come.

"Mr. And Mrs. Shibuya... The gender of your twins are..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~