~Ten~

~Two weeks later~

Namjoon grabbed Jin's hand and pulled him along to Hoseok's class as he walked out.

The smile on his face was huge and it shone brightly as he ran up to them, sticking out his hand, offering a paper to Namjoon.

Jin could see over Namjoon's shoulder the big red 'A' on the top of the page.

"Omo Hoseok that's amazing!!!" Jin said happily. Hoseok was practically jumping up and down with excitement.

"Appa and Eomma said that if I got a 'B' or higher I could re-enrol in dance!!!" Namjoon smiled.

"See, I told you that you would be in that performance Hobi." Hoseok nodded.

"And it's all thanks to you seonbae-nim." Hoseok said as he bowed his head to Namjoon.

"Stop that. It was an honor to help."

Jin was proud of them both. Proud of Namjoon for helping Hoseok, and proud of Hoseok for working so hard to bring his grades up.

"I gotta go, Dance starts in a few minutes." Hoseok said. "Kamsa-hamnida Namjoon-ssi."

"Chaman-heh-yo." Namjoon nodded and Hoseok ran off.

Jin and Namjoon parted ways for their next classes.

Jin was too busy writing a letter to Namjoon in class to pay attention to anything that was said. He was so happy today and he wasn't exactly sure why. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and he just felt really good.

강에서 나를 만난다. (meet me at the river)

He wrote on a paper. After class, rather than meeting Namjoon in front of the building, he ran to his locker and slipped the note into it.

He went out the back entrance and to their house. He made up a picnic of Jajangmyeon (black bean noodles) and grabbed a blanket before hurrying to the river. Namjoon was fortunately not there yet so he set up and laid down in the cool grass to wait.

"What's this?" Namjoon asked softly when he got there, starting Jin out of his thoughts.

Jin jumped up and ran to him.

"I love you." He spoke softly, his lips brushing lightly against Namjoon's neck.

"I love you too." Namjoon said, his voice cracking slightly. "And I'm sorry I didn't tell you that when I first realized it."

"It's ok. As long as I can hear it now. Now is all that matters right now."

"Now will always be the only thing that matters."

They enjoyed their lunch, and finally lied down in the grass together, their fingers laced together between them.