~Fifteen~

Jin sat on the counter and watched as Namjoon made him lunch.

He hadn't eaten the day before, so Namjoon insisted on making him food. As the water set to boil, the younger came over and stood between Jin's legs.

Neither of them said a word as Namjoon looked at the bruises that had begun to lighten as they healed. He kissed every single one of them and shut his eyes when he reached the very top one on his right arm, letting his lips linger there.

"Namjoon." Jin whispered.

"You're so beautiful,  and perfect. Everything about you is flawless. Every single one of these bruises just shows how strong you really are." Namjoon murmured softly against his skin, his hands lightly sliding over the soft curve of his hips.

Jin was tense for a moment, but he soon relaxed into Namjoon's touch.

His senses were filled with Namjoon. Heat filled his body with each touch. His mind felt blurry as Namjoon leaned up to press their lips together.

"You're perfect."

Jin smiled. "In no way am I perfect, but I can't bear to argue with you anymore."

"Good." Namjoon mumbled as his hands slipped lightly under Jin's shirt. He pulled his lips away from Jin's and smiled, teasing.

"Kiss me before I fucking lose my mind." Jin demanded. He put his hand behind Namjoon's head and pulled him forward so their lips smashed together.

"You've already made me lose my mind." Namjoon chuckled before finally letting Jin have what he wanted.

Jin seemed so eager to kiss him and pull him closer, almost as if he was starving for every ounce of affection. As if, the second he let go, Namjoon would leave.

"Take it slow Jin, I'm not going anywhere."

Jin pulled back slightly.

"I'm just scared."

"I know, but you never have to be scared when you're with me."

"That's why you're all I want. Because I know you'll never hurt me. I know you'll keep me safe no matter what."

"That's so true baby. Because I love you."

Jin smiled. "I love you too."

"You're perfect."

Jin laughed softly, smacking Namjoon's shoulder gently. "You're such a flirt."

"You love it."

__________

Pure fluff. You're fucking welcome.