~Twelve (pt. 2)

Namjoon's heart was racing and he felt like he was going to pass out. His phone slipped from his fingers and landed in the grass as he looked at Hoseok.

"What's happen-" Hoseok began. Namjoon snatched his phone up and covered Hoseok's mouth, grabbing his arm and dragging him along. As he ran, he tried to use the GPS on Kinds phone to locate him, but of course anyone who may have wanted to hurt him, turned it off.

They ran until they arrived at home, and he grabbed his keys.

---
"Bullshit!!!" Namjoon yelled. "How can you say that you can't do anything for 24 hours?? My boyfriend is missing, isn't that enough? Aishh this is bad. This is really bad."

He was near tears. He had broken his promise to Jin and there was nothing he could do.

He had no idea where to start looking for him or how to begin, and the police couldn't get involved since he hadn't been missing for 24 hours.

"I'm sorry. I'm sure he's fine-" The officer began but Hoseok cut him off. "Stop." He said simply, wrapping his arms around Namjoon.

Namjoon allowed himself a second to slump into his friends embrace before collecting himself and standing. He dragged Hoseok back to the car and they searched every nook and cranny within a ten mile radius of Seoul. They got back to the house, they gave halfhearted farewells and Namjoon went inside.

Jin was there, sitting on the couch, his hands folded in his lap, his cheeks stained with tears, his eyes locked on the blank wall straight ahead of him.

He turned his head when he heard Namjoon come in, and within a second he was in his boyfriends strong arms.

Namjoon held him close. "Seokjin where were you?" He scolded softly.

"I-I'm so sorry!!! I w-went for a w-walk and lost m-my phone and I didn't h-have any money for a taxi so I w-walked home... I-I'm so sorry I d-didnt tell you where I was g-going, please don't be mad at m-me!" He stuttered, shaking hard.

"Shhh. It's ok baby. You scared me is all." He soothed, breathing out a sigh if relief that Jin was safe.

But what the pair didn't know, was that neither of them were out of the woods yet.

_______

Sorry it's short but I hope you like the story so far! Don't be a silent reader! Drop a comment and a vote if you are enjoying! <3