Against the Storm... Shattered Faction Arc

- Rebel PlayersPlayers who deserted the Third Reich and War Machine in order to survive, now they are currently at endless war between the Reich

- Rebel Players
Players who deserted the Third Reich and War Machine in order to survive, now they are currently at endless war between the Reich.

The players began packing up their stuff, and prepare to head west to Arcadia. Y/N was busy watching over several injured players while they rest.

Medic John McKenzie
"Thanks Y/N, you really did help us last night".

"Don't mention it, hold on, let me upgrade my skills first".

A transparent grey screen appears showing a skill tree stretching far and wide. Y/N looks through his build's skills, so many abilities waiting to be unlocked.

He spends several points into new abilities, and the rest into buffing his healing magic, he finished and returned helping the injured.

"Hey John, how was life before this...?".

Medic McKenzie
"Well... I was just a farmer boy from Arkansas, all alone. I was a nobody, until this game came out. I registered, and I guess luck was on me side, because I my copy of War and Valor".

"Any family, brothers, sisters?".

Medic McKenzie
"Family, hopefully I get to live to see them...".

"You'll see them, just keep fighting".

Medic McKenzie
"What about you, you have family".

".... I had a sister...".

Medic McKenzie
"I'm sorry for whatever happened to her, at least your here with us".

"Thanks man".

Y/N receives a message from Kirito, Silica, Asuna, and many other people, begging him to come back home.

Medic McKenzie
"Who are they?".

"Some people".

Captain Greene enters the tent, saying that their ready to leave. Y/N helps the injured up into the tanks and carts.

Captain Greene
"Alright everyone, head west into the plains, we'll reach Arcadia by morning".

Y/N sits next to Greene on the tank, the machine began moving, spooking him.

Captain Greene
"What, scared or something?".

"No, it's been awhile riding something!".

Captain Greene
"Hehehe.. by the way, what were you talking about back there with Doc?".

"About family and lives back in reality".

"What's yours Captain?".

Captain Greene
"Tomboy from a small town... Father and mother were in the military, so it's kinda fitting for their... Last daughter to be one".