Runaway Girl and Alfhiem

As the sun rays pierce through the window, and onto Lisbeth's face, she opens her eyes to a suprise.

Lisbeth freaks out and sits up, causing Y/N to jolt up and fall from the bed, the girl kept staring at Lisbeth, like she was mesmerizing her

"C'mon Liz, that wasn't funny at all!".

Lisbeth
"There's a little girl on our bed!".

The girl sits up from bed, and stared at both players, she smiled and asked them a question.

Little Girl
"Hello?".

Lisbeth
"Did I.. just give birth?".

"No... It's just Yui, why are you here Yui?".

Yui
"I ran from home, Athena is a horrible mother.... She doesn't know how to raise a child, let alone one that doesn't really exist..".

Yui
"I don't want to go back, your the only one I can run too, will you be my.. family?".

Lisbeth looked at Y/N, she wasn't sure to go along with this. Y/N made the decision fast, and gave Yui a hug.

"Of course Yui, your not going back to Athena, I'll make sure of it".

Yui
"I left a duplicate of myself back in my developer room, she'll think I am offline".

"Good, welcome to the group".

Yui wraps her arms around Y/N's neck, and thanks him for his act.

Lisbeth just watched the entire ordeal unfold, unknowing how to answer or process what had happened.

Lisbeth
"Okay.... What's going!?".

"This is Yui, the little girl that saved me back at War and Valor. I owe my life, and she's the "daughter" of the Athena. In another way, she's an second Version of Athena's AI, but in a child form".

Yui
"The developers we're still testing me until my mother took over, I don't have to necessary abilities to fully take her own, but i can still aid the players in some ways".

Lisbeth
"Okay... So is she our daughter now?".

"I guess, she's not going back, she'll be better with us".

Lisbeth
"Well, welcome to our group".

Yui ran towards Lisbeth, and hugged her, making Lisbeth turn red.

After Yui was done hugging Lisbeth, Y/N introduced her to the rest of the group, Klein was in tears from the adorableness, Sinon and Lilith loved her, and Agil smiled and told her that he'll defend her by any means necessary.

After the hearwarming welcome, the group departs from the village, and finally reached the Valkyrie portal.

Lilith
"Okay, get ready for anything i guess".

"Yui, get behind us".

Yui
"Yes sir".

They entered the portal, and entered Valkyrie, and entered Alfhiem.

Welcome To Valkyrie OnlineDesignation: Alfhiem

Designation: Alfhiem

Land of the elves