Prometheus Begins

Several days passed, and the quad is has reached War and Valor, and will soon head to the Deadlands, everyone feels uneasy, like someone is watching them from the shadows. As Y/N spoke with Captain Riley and several players, he asks where Colonel Riker, he went missing a months ago, when Y/N left to go to Alfheim.

"Riker, where did you go?".

Captain Riley
"We lost contact with him, we don't know here he is...".

"Hopefully he turns up, I must leave soon to Deadlands".

Captain Riley
"Becareful in there, our men keep disappearing in there, and we don't think it's the zombies that are killing them.... Watch yourself out there".

"I will Riley, just keep an eye on the portals".

Riley nodded, and guides Y/N and the siblings towards a portal. Baldr got behind his brother, scared from the sounds emmiting from the portal.

Hodr
"Where's you spine dear brother!?".

Baldr
"I believe it ran away, along with my bowels! What's that phrase players say... I think I crapped my pants?".

Hodr
"We're damn AI, it's not even possible for us to have such functions!".

Y/N steps into the portal, looking out into the world, of Deadlands.

Area designation: New York City

Welcome to Deadlands, the World's first Zombie Survival VRMMORPG in the world.

The city has been scorched, buildings crumbled, and the sky blackened night. The statue of liberty stands in the distance, burned and her head torn off.

"There goes the Big Apple".

Baldr
"Where's this giant apple you speak off?".

"No, it's a nickname".

Baldr
"Did they grow giant apples here, did you see any in the real world?"

Hodr
"Are you an idiot? Why do you think of his statement dear sister?".

Vali
".......".

"Enough talk, your friend is somewhere here.... Maybe up the giant nest up on the Empire State Building?".

The quad looks up, seeing giant rows of buildings, and the Empire State Building. A giant hole is seen in the top, a giant​ nest is seen looking over what remains of the city.

"That building infrastructure, damn engineers deserve payday, I should visit New York when I leave".

Hodr
"Your engineers are as skilled as the dwarves that made Gungnir, it's a marvel of engineering".