Under the Eye

A kingdom is set in the distance, with hundreds of tents near the entrance, graves and memorials lay in the hundreds near the entrance.

Klein
"Oh god, fighting has already begun!".

"Let's find Kirito and Silica, get Asuna and get the hell out before Pantheon gets here!".

Lilith
"I'll take lead from here, I know where we can start".

Lilith takes lead of the group, and guides them towards the kingdom, they passed the tents, and healers aiding the injured NPC's and players. Y/N felt grief from the sight, many of the players here were either scared, or paranoid.

Lilith
"Ever since the Jotuns attacked and killed several Pantheon players, both sides began show animosity towards each other. Then, the massacre of Thebes...".

"What happened?".

Agil
"Loki and his followers we're planning on invading midgard, little did they know they accidentally took the wrong portal, and killed 10000 players, and killing Addison, a high level player, and a follower of Ares'.

Lilith
"This enraged Ares, and the several Greek heroes, such as Heracles and Perseus. The death of the followers and innocent people made them furious. The people of Alfhiem are connected to Athens, and Sparta, they expect an attack any minute".

Agil
"Loki is rebel cannon, he wishes to take control of Asgard, and of course control all of Valkyrie, he could lead the Pantheon players to Alfhiem or anywhere else.

Y/N checks his inbox again, still nothing.

"Why won't you answer me Kazuto".

Yui
"Your classified as dead, you won't be able to receive messages. It appears that you died somewhere in the game, but you must have retained your mind".

"I'm dead, well... I did technically die, but Riker messaged me, he we chatted on instant message mode".

Yui
"Ri..ker? I never heard of a player named Riker, or an NPC with that name".

Lilith leads the group into a home, a girl opens the door. She instantly hugged Lilith with joy, as if she missed her.

Hera
"Lily, your back".

Lilith
"Hey Hera, I need your help...".

Hera
"Of course, what is it?".

Lilith
"My friend's friend has gone missing, from what I hear, she's a teen, lean, and beautiful... I think you know what I mean...".

Hera
"Oh dear, I hoped this wouldn't happen again, what's her name?".

"Asuna Yuuki".

Hera
"I know that name, she was with the Black Swordsmen, Dragon Tamer, and Elf girl".

"Elf girl.... Suguha!".

"Kazuto sister, she's the only person besides Kirito that would in the family that would play VRMMORPG's, crap... Do you have a picture of Suguha?".

Hera
"Leafa?".

"Yeah whatever".

Hera shows a picture of Suguha, or better know as Leafa

Hera shows a picture of Suguha, or better know as Leafa. She took this screenshot a week ago, when they were flying across Alfhiem.

Klein
"Wow... She has a nice pair".

"What did you say?".

Without warning, Y/N grabbed Klein by the collar, and slammed him against the wall.

"Don't you say that again to my little Suguha, Kazuto is never around her, always busy with his games... so me and Ella considered her our third sibling... I don't take kindly to those who say those things about my family, or my closest friends".

Lisbeth
"Y/N let him go!".

Lilith
"Klein was being stupid, he always say dumb stuff! He can't handle it!".

Yui
"Y/N don't hurt him!".

"Your lucky I'm your friend, otherwise i would've sent your head through the wall".

Klein
"Message... Received!"

I let go of Klein, and focused my attention back to Hera. She tells us about an underground brothel, they take beautiful players and NPC's, and sell them to the highest bidder.

It makes me sick to my stomach, knowing that Asuna, my little Suguha... And maybe Silica could be victims of this heinous thing.

Hera
"I think know where your friends are, I told them about the whereabouts of the brothel several days ago, I have lost connection to them ever since".

Hera gives the location of the brothel to the group, Y/N bows his head, turns away.

"I got it from here, you guys stay".

Lilith
"You can't be serious, first off it's dangerous for you to go alone, second we came here as a group, we go as group!".

"This is personal on so many levels Lilith, my friends could be tortured or even raped as we speak. I'm going to turn that brothel into a bloodbath, and I don't Yui or anyone else to see".

Y/N leaves the house, not before giving Lisbeth a kiss goodbye. He leaves the house, and heads to the shanty part of the Kingdom.

His getting his friends back, one way or another.