One Man Army - Revolutionary Arc

Y/N stands his ground on the guillotine platform in the center of his home, the tyrants army's are circling him all around.

The tyrant of Arcadia appears, standing tall in a black overcoat and his guard, the master black  sorcerer.

Tyrant Magnus
"I never thought I'll capture the Fiend of Arcadia, this is the best present I have ever got".

"I've heard what you done here, how could you, you monster!".

Tyrant Magnus
"The Reich's influence took over, we support the purest of human players, anyone else not human is considered inferior and must treated with justice".

"Have you lost your damn mind, they have done nothing too you! You have hundred of thousands of players because of their species?!".

Tyrant Magnus
"Anything for the survival of human players, since your here, it's about time we put an end of your journey, kill him!".

The knights of the former guilds storm the courtyard, musketmen appeared from the rooftops, Sorcerers and archers appeared in the back

The knights of the former guilds storm the courtyard, musketmen appeared from the rooftops, Sorcerers and archers appeared in the back. Y/N remained undeterred, and smiles through his mask and hood.

"I live by the sword, and die with it".

The Caw of the bird is heard overhead, Y/N closes his eyes, and sees the ghosts of the fallen players in his mind, Knight Ymir, Ironheart, and many others.

Knight Ymir
"Fight for our home".

Knight Ironheart
"Protect the people".

"I will, I save them all, from this Tyrant".

Y/N opens his eyes, and immediately jumps off the platform, and pounces a knight. He embedded his blade deep into the neck, and pulls out his pistol.

Headshots all around, taking 7 players down already. The musketmen fired rounds at Y/N, however he grabbed a player and used him as a shield. The body dissipates into pixels, Y/N throws a knife at player on horseback, directly to the throat.

Spearmen and Pikemen circled him, and began shanking from all sides. Y/N dodged and grabbed a Pikemen's pike and yanked to his side, acting as shield for an incoming spear. From there, he grabs the Pikemen and used him as shield, he was skewered alive.

"Flame on!".

Y/N incinerates the Pikemen and Spearmen with a Nether bomb, following with swift slashes to the neck and stabs the heart with his blade.

More and more players and NPC's kept coming, more of them dropped. Several Knights rode on horseback, and began to charge towards Y/N. He throws an axe at one knight, and kills the others horse, causing the knight to fall to the ground.

Musketmen Captain
"Fire!".

Y/N was hit in the thigh and back with musket balls, he turns around, only to see a swordsmen coming near him. The swordsmen slashes Y/N on the chest, Y/N gritted his teeth and headbutted the player. Y/N grabs an axe, and began hacking away the player.

A musket ball pierces his shoulder, Y/N gets back up, and runs behind a wooden wall.

Players began to get in front of the wall, and demand for Y/N to return, one of them got close, and all hell broke loose. Bullets began flying at insane speeds, tearing and shredding players within it's range. The wooden wall is soon destroyed, revealing Y/N holding machine gun he had brought with him from War and Valor.

The building behind him is quickly blown apart from cannons, he placed the gun back in his inventory, and began running through buildings, they began falling apart from the cannon balls. Y/N jumps through the window, and kills the cannon crew, and hijacks their cannons.

Knight
"Get to cover!".

Y/N fires a cannon ball, killing many players and destroying a large building, causing it to fall down, killing even more. Firing another hits powder keg, causing gunpowder to scatter everywhere.

Y/N was hit again by musket fire, right in the chest. He directs his fire towards the rooftops, and fires the last cannon. He now jumps back into battle, killing whatever remained of the troops.

For a moment, he had won, but a musketmen in the distance, fired a round.. directly at his face. Y/N was blinded badly.

Sorcerer
"Kept firing!!!".

The forces kept firing at Y/N, musket balls, arrows, magic bolts, and throwing knives.

Within seconds, they brought Y/N to his knees. Several high guard players stormed the area, and began furiously stabbing Y/N, his health has reached 59%.

The Tyrant returns, to see Y/N, in a bloody mess.

Tyrant Magnus
"Even heroes lose, any last words hero!?".

"AZRAEL!".

Azrael bursts from Y/N, and kills the two high guard players

Azrael bursts from Y/N, and kills the two high guard players. Y/N gets back up and tackles Tyrant Magnus into a merchant area.

The Tyrant is a trained fighter, but he'd never seen someone so resilient, and so damn stubborn.
Y/N kneed him in the stomach, and grabbed him by the throat, and literally chokeslams him through a table.

A cannon ball hits Y/N directly, causing a load of damage, and sent him against the wall. Reinforcements arrived, and dragged Y/N back to the guillotine. The tyrant stumbled back to the courtyard, his arm broken.

Tyrant
"I admit, your a scrappy one, but your reign of terror ends".

"Do you smell that... Smell's like gunpowder..".

Y/N generates fire from his good hand, and touches the ground, causing a chain reaction, which caused an explosion that gravely injured the players, Y/N quickly took this distraction, and flees the area.

Injured, temporarily blind, severed hand, and bleeding. Y/N kept running down the alleyways, only to fall down from exhaustion. Using what's left of his energy, he crawls to an abandoned house, and rest there...

Total Kill count: 342