Dead Men Walk Again - Deadmen Arc

Thousands of players pour from the portal as fast as they could, Y/N stood by, upgrading all of his skills with every single skill point he has left. He's scared, what if the crystal doesn't work at all?

He then remembered, he has to do this, he's the only person in this place that can actually stand up against large numbers of enemies, and can keep the fighting going for a long time.

Lisbeth
"It's almost time, everyone is evacuating the area".

"Becareful, don't come near the area until I get back okay".

Lisbeth began tearing up and hugged Y/N, he comforted her and gave her a kiss.

"Don't worry, I will come back".

Lisbeth
"Becareful...".

Riker and Sinon enter the room, both of them nodded towards Y/N, meaning that the Black Horde is within a mile away.

Lisbeth walks out the room, Y/N grabs Riker's arm.

"If anything happens, take her back home, Kunlun.".

Riker
"I'm not, because your going to escape in time".

Everyone finally left the area, leaving Y/N all alone in the base. He walks outside, and took a deep breath. He knew that this could not work, he could die here, but it's risk he's willing to take to keep people safe, and ensure that players escape from Deadlands.

"No turning back".

I could already hear the groans and moans from the portal, clutching my Frost blade and my new weapon, the Equilibrium blade, a combination of Nether and Aether forged into one weapon.

Y/N stood before the portal, his eyes glued to it. Finally, the dead began to pour to out of the portal in the hundreds. All of them either sprinting or walking towards Y/N.

 All of them either sprinting or walking towards Y/N

"Azrael Now!".

Azrael appears next to Y/N, and holds it's versions of Y/N's weapons

Azrael appears next to Y/N, and holds it's versions of Y/N's weapons. Now the numbers grew to the thousands, and the dead grew closer.

"Let's go Azrael, time to finish them".