Part 46: Birthday

Suggested By MiyuTheIcePhoenix

"You're going to wake up." Nightmare said with a smirk. He was fading away, and I opened my eyes. Sunlight was filtering through my window. In my hands, I was grasping the stuffed animal I had gotten from Nightmare. I held it close to my chest, taking a few deep breaths. What day was it today...? I sat up with a gasp. It was my birthday! I dashed out of bed and into Dark's room. He was reading a book again, and I leaped onto him.

"DARKY, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!" I cheered as we both fell to the ground.

"OOF!" He huffed as I hit him. "It is? It is! Well, we oughta do something special! Got anywhere you want to go?"

"FREDDY'S!" I yelled, getting off him and bouncing around.

"That's fine with me. We'd have to ask everyone else. I'm mostly sure they'll agree." Dark sat up.

"I'll go ask!" I bounced around the house asking everyone. Anti seemed a little hesitant, but he finally agreed. "Let's go, let's go!!" I sang.

"Hold your horses. We have to get dressed and ready for the day." Mark said.

"Then hurry up!" I ran outside. I promptly tripped and faceplanted in the driveway. I scraped up my arm a little, but I didn't bother to tell anyone. If I did, they would just take longer. Eventually, all of them were outside except Nate and Natemare. They said that they would get me a surprise. It was only a short walk to Freddy's. I ran circles around the group. They were so slow!! It seemed like they were walking slow deliberately!! I couldn't wait to see my animatronic friends. Eventually we arrived, and I ran through the doors.

"Hi, guys!" I yelled as I barreled in. The animatronics sprang to life, turning to face me. I tackle-hugged Freddy.

"Hi, Y/n!" Chica's beak curved into a smile as she assumed her human form. The others followed suit.

"Guess what?"

"What?" Bonnie asked, plucking a string on his guitar.

"It's my birthday today!" They all cheered as I said this.

"Where's the birthday boy?" Funtime Freddy burst out from another room.

"Calm down, Freddy! It's Y/n!" Bon-Bon said, pointing a finger at me.

"Hello, Y/n!" Funtime Freddy grinned. "You're the birthday kid?"

"Happy birthday, Y/n!" All of my animatronic friends appeared around me. I turned back towards my family. Dark and Mark were staring at the animatronics with wide eyes. Jack's jaw was practically on the floor. Anti looked like he was about to faint.

"Who are these people, Y/n...?" Dark asked after a while.

"My friends! They're animatronics, but they're also humans!" I explained. T.C. came out with a cake.

"Heard it was someone's birthday today!" She smiled with all of her sharp teeth.

"We made a cake!" Tonnie cheered as Funtime Foxy said this. I saw Nightmare in the corner, hidden in the shadows. I ran up to him and glomped him. He looked at me in surprise before hugging me.

"Heya, kiddo." He grinned. "What's all this I hear about a birthday?"

"It's my birthday, Nightmare!"

He laughed. "I see that now!"

"Sit, sit!" Shadow Bonnie pulled two tables together and set up all of the chairs. Chica motioned for Mark to sit next to her. Mark hesitated, but did. Dark sat next to him, Jack and Anti sitting next to them. T.C. set the cake on the table. It was (favorite flavor).

"How did you know my favorite type of cake?" I asked.

"We have our ways!" T.C. winked.

"Are we missing anything?" Freddy asked.

Nightmare Shadow Bonnie giggled. "Freddy, we need to get candles!"

Golden Freddy appeared on the table. "Got candles!" He said, pushing a lock of golden hair from his face. He placed them on the cake.

"How're we going to light it?" Baby asked, blowing up balloons at her fingertips and letting them float to the ceiling. Ennard leaned forward and rubbed his fingers like he was flicking a lighter. A spark flew off his fingertips and lit one of the candles. He lit the others in the same way. All of the animatronics began to sing 'Happy Birthday'.

"Blow it out!" Bon-Bon encouraged.

"Make a wish!" Jack-O'-Chica advised.

"But don't tell us the wish!" Nightmare Freddy warned. "Otherwise it may not come true!" I blew out all of the candles in one puff. Everyone cheered. Nightmare drew his claws across the cake, neatly cutting it into twenty five pieces (it's a very big cake). Shadow Bonnie gathered plates and started passing the cake out.

I suddenly said, "the cake is a lie!" Tonnie burst out laughing, getting the reference. Nightmare Foxy's tongue snaked out of his mouth and he ate his piece in one gulp. Funtime Freddy neatly divided his piece so that Bon-Bon could have some. Freddy used his silverware and ate it like a civilized person. Everybody else dug in immediately. I licked the frosting off my lips. Springtrap stabbed his fork into the cake with a murderous gaze, but then it shifted back to jolly as he carved a piece from the cake and popped it into his mouth. Foxy's tongue flicked over his hook, which was covered in frosting. When we were done with cake, the Puppet told me to wait at the table. I did, tilting my head as he disappeared down a hallway. He came back holding a present. He set it on the table.

"From us to you, Y/n!" I undid the packaging and opened the box. Inside were two things. One was a yellow bear plush with a purple hat and bow tie that looked similar to the one Nightmare gave me. The other was a mask that looked like a recolor of Funtime Foxy's head. I put it on.

"Raar!" I growled.

"Oh, so scary!" Bonnie cried, feigning fainting.

"Does it fit?" The Puppet asked.

"Yeah!"

"Is that Lolbit's mask?" Ennard inquired.

"Yep!" The Puppet said, looking pleased with himself. "Found it in storage and thought it would be perfect!" After that, we played some games. Eventually, my family warmed up to the idea of the animatronics being humans. They were even laughing and joking along with them.