Chapter 1 Heartbroken

Sad, depression...
That's the only words to describe my feelings.
Heartbroken and rage..
Many feelings came together in my head.

I can't take it

I need him

He is my senpai

Nobody can replace him

He is the chosen one in my life

But why? Why did he just went away with some other girl

Why?

At the Akademi, 8 a.m. Wednesday

"Hm hm hm.." Osana was feeling sooo happy today. She's going to give a bento to her only childhood friend a.k.a Taro Yamada, the popular boy among girls. But what she didn't know is that she is going to die that day.

Osana went with Taro for almost the whole time until....

"Hey, can you follow me please? I want to show you something cool." An emotionless girl nicknamed Yandere-chan a.k.a Ayano Aishi said. Osana looked at her more closely. "Oh..aren't you that girl who helped me to find that missing phone scrap that i lost in our school's maze?" Ayano just nod.

"Thanks a lot for that, n-not that i think you're a friend now, d-dummy!" Osana said. "So could you follow me please?" Osana nodded.

Osana followed her to a storage room. "What did you want to show me Aya-" Osana screamed as Ayano stabbed her chest.

"I want to show you this!!"

"Shouldn't have love my senpai, Baka!" Ayano smirked.

"Dumbass" Ayano disposed the body and the knifu, change her clothes and act normally and innocently. Unfortunately, she forgot to clean the blood on the floor so the teacher freaked out and called the police.

The police came to school and looked around.

They found no evidence of a murder accept for a trail of blood so the police questioned if somebody went missing. Each of the students were called one by one to be checked if they are still there.

That is until.....

"Osana Najimi?" The police said.

Nobody raises their hand.

"I repeat, Osana Najimi?" The police yelled worriedly.

Nobody answered.

Everybody looked around, some panic, some are freaking out but Taro however felt the most pain from all the students. She was his only childhood friend after all.

The police soon investigated the Akademi again and stated that Osana Najimi has been killed, or being tortured by a fierce killer. They confirmed that the killer might be one of the students there.

"Oh my god! So one of us is a killer?" Gossip girl A said.

"That is sooooooo totally freaky!"  Gossip girl B screamed.

"I hope she's okay..." Kind boy A said.

"Nah, she's probably already be a dead meat now." Annoying boy A said.

"Poor girl.." One of the teacher said. "What did she do to deserve this?"

Taro hear one by one gossip, pityness, sadness, fear of the students and teacher. Taro couldn't say a word. He's too shock to even cry or be angry. He's depressed now. All he could think of is Osana, osana and osana. His mind is spinning, circling, making him all dizzy.

Friday, 5.30 p.m. at the locker

Taro is still depressed. He open his locker emotionlessly. He tidy up his things and prepare himself to go home until he spotted a pink cute envelope laying down neatly in his locker.

He opened it. It said,

Dear my lovely Senpai..

I really need to tell you something very important. I hope that you can spare some of your time to meet me on the cherry blossom tree on Friday, 5.30 p.m.

I'll be waiting

Love,
Your secret admirer

Quite cute, but it didn't impress Taro at all. Why would someone choose to meet him at this kind of shitty week.

Oh well, guess he should go then.

At the cherry blossom tree

Ayano waited patiently near the legendary cherry blossom tree. Finally this day has come, Ayano was excited.

"Huff huff *pant* *pant*." She saw him.

Her senpai running towards her to the cherry blossom tree.

The winds blows some of the hair as she holds the envelope tightly. She holds her breathe as her Senpai came to her.

"So you're the one who wants to see me here?" Taro asked. "H-hai..." Ayano blushed as she handed over her anvelope to her senpai.

It says,

Love is sad
Love is blind
I'm sorry for your lost right now
But please accept my feelings
I promise to keep you happy

I'll erase your sadness
I'll cheer you up
I'll do anything for
Just please be my savior
My prince charming

It looks like a poem. It also looks so beautiful but somehow...

It doesn't affect Taro heart even little.

Ayano closed her eyes to hear answers.

"This is beautiful..."

Ayano gasped and smiled. Hoping that her beloved Senpai would say yes to her.

"But i'm sorry. I can't get over Osana..." Taro looked down.

Ayano's smile turned into a sad and gloomy one.

"O-oh, that's o-okay..." Ayano tried to hide her sadness and tears.

"I'm really really sorry. You seemed to be a really nice girl but.... i just need Osana. Right now, i refuse to be in any relationship ..." Taro felt guilty. He just turned down a girl and that feels so bad.

"W-well okay...i-i will be on my way then..." Ayano ran home while holding back her tears as long as she can.

At Ayano's house

"Hiks hiks *sobs*" She cried her tears out until her eyes are almost dry amd red. "Why did he have to reject me?" Ayano wiped her tears using her senpai pillow. She looked at the photo of her beloved senpai. She tear it.

"I just want to feel how to be loved, to be protected, to be needed. Why is so hard?" Ayano cried more and more until midnight. She couldn't sleep. She kept on thinking about her Senpai.

"I want to be loved. Just by anyone...." She wiped off her tears and tried go sleep.

She pray and pray that she will get a new senpai. Her new and beloved Senpai....

End of chapter 1 heartbroken

Words: 1005 words (author's note and this are not included)

(A/N= hi, my name is Sharla and i'm new in making Yan Sim stories. I hope that you could understand my grammar mistakes. Thanks a lot for reading this story.)

This story will be updated every Saturday or Friday. I may update this story on other days too.