(Christmas special) seeking gifts

Ayano stares at the window of her house. It was Christmas, no one was home with her. Her mother went to a honeymoon with her father while Ayato went on a date with Taeko.

Ting ting ting ting

She open her phone to see a messege.

From= Osano Najimi

Are you home?♧

Ayano's mouth twitches a little, smiling. She answers back.

To= Osano Najimi

Yup, i don't have anything to do in christmas

Her phone rings again.

She smiled again

From= Osano Najimi

Make sure that you stay home ok? I'm coming to your house along with Taro's lil'bro, Hanako. (^~^)

Meanwhile,

"Hmm..." Amao looked unhappy at the cake he made.

"Will she like it?" He asked himself.

He decided to put more decoration. He looked at the cake again. He shake his head and put more decorations again.

After a while, the cake became a mess.

"...."

Amao sighed as he put the cake in the refrigerator. He made a new cake. This time he put blackberry scent for the cake and many verries on the cake.

"This will do right?" He asked himself as he took a little taste.

He sighed.

"How hard is it to make a cake for your beloved one?"

Meanwhile,

"What should i get for my dearest Juliet?" A certain purple coloured hair boy looked at the unique things at the store. He heard a song from inside the store.

~♬ christmas is here where wonders walk around. I can see the miracle of things around me. Families gather around, friends come along, couples just spent the whole night together ♬*゜

Kizano smiled at the song. Oh, how he wish that Ayano was his but his rivals are just too many.

He sang the song quietly under his breathe. He looked at a thing being hang on a wall. He smiled before taking it to the store clerk to pay for it.

"It's a small gift. Are you sure that your girlfriend will like it, young man? Girls these days mostly just thing about expensive things you know." The old lady clerk says as she wrap the gift with a gift paper. Kizano smiled at the store clerk.

"She is different. She'll prefer small gift with large meaning into it. That's why i like her anyway. She caught my heart like i'm a butterfly being trap unto her scent."

Meanwhile,

"S-s-s-s-s-s-sh-sh-should i-i b-b-buy h-her t-th-this???" Oko shutters as he pick up an occult earing.

"Are you buying that for your girlfriend? I used to have one when i was younger but now she has already become my wife." Laughed an old man patting him on the back. Oko laugh awkwardly as he pick up an occult choker.

"T-t-this m-might l-look n-n-nice on h-her...i hope." Oko mumbled that last words as he looked at the choker again.

This time he goes to a new store and see a cute gothic dress.

"..."

He took the dress and bought it. He put it inside a paper bag and goes to the store that he went before. He bought the choker amd wrap it with gift paper.