Chapter 10 --the moment of truth (part 2) ♬*゜

Warning= This may have a little 'language' problem and probably a lot of mistype and so on. Thanks for reading.

Disclaimer= Yan Sim isn't mine bitches!

´⊙ω⊙'

(´•ω•`)

Flashback some years ago

Ryoba's pov

"I saw him again...yesterday...with another girl..." i muttered as i sighed.

My lovely senpai...

He really is a miracle.

I manage to talk with him for a while but always get cut by another bitch (excuse my laguage btw ´•ω•`).

I wish he would just forget those girls and just be with me. Peacefully with no force..,but oh well,...

Another Friday, the day i would confess my feelings,

The day i would smile to him, holding my letter as i gave it to him,

After everything that i sacrifice for him,

This day finally came but....

"I'm sorry Ryoba...."

Those words tear me like i'm just a piece of paper, those words kill me by stabbing my heart in hundred ways but feels painful everytime.

I was so angry

I learn something

I should sacrifice more to get what i want

He look at me awkwardly, he looked so worried...

How adorable...i chuckles which made him flinch

I playfully take something out of my skirt.

"R-Ryoba?! Wh-what is that? A s-srynge? Wh-what are you planning to d-do with t-that?" He shutters as he walk backwards a little.

I chuckles as i walk closer...

"Who said you have a choice, senpai?" I laughed insanely as i inject him with the srynge.

"You shall....no.....you will be mine..." i said as i carry him to a box and bring him home.

My parents isn't the type of person to stay at home so they moved and bought their own house. I went down to my basement. I smirked as i put him on my  "chair".

He's still unconcious so i took my time to take a shower, dress myself in my best dress. I giggled as i thought that i have finally done my mission.
I came back to check on him and i see him trying to get his conciousness.
He soon opened his eyes with terror as he flinch when he sees me smirked.

"Hello my dear senpai....i've been waiting for you." I eye him insanely as i grab my knife and play it around. He looked at the knife in full of terror as he tried to pretent that he's not scared.

"W-what do you want from me?! Please...just let me go okay? I-i promise to not tell the police about this. P-please!" He shuttered a little as he tried to threatened me and give a peace sign.

How cute...

I giggled maniacly as i grab my knife even tighter.

"Oh Senpai...do you really think that i would just let you go after all this time? After all that i have done. Sorry to dissapoint you Senpai but this time...