Chapter 11---brother 👨

"Wait....What?!" Ayano was toooootaaaally shocked right now. Her feelings are all...messed up? And her thoughts are drooling endlessly in her mind.

"So now, have you under stand why i have known your actions before you tell?" Her mother asked calmly as ever like she has never told anything scary.

"Wait,....i've actually been thinking about this....where...where is Ayato this whole time? Ever since i was 7 years old, you took him away and said that he's going to study abroad for 8 or 9 years there. But ever since then...i...never heard any news about him..what happened to him?" Ayano asked carefully but nervously with full of curiousity mixed together.

Her mother smirked as if she knows that she was going to ask that. Ayano eyed her mother suspociously, hoping what she guessed now in her own head wasn't true at all.

"Why are you eyeing your mother like that darling, aren't you supposed to be happy that Ayato will not interfere with your love life? Or are you just suspicious.....that i have murdered him or something?" Her mother asked as she played with her long hair and looked at Ayano with eyes that shows total stealth and strength. With a little chuckle Ayano answered.

"All i know after this is that you are capable of anything, mom." Ayano stated as she grip her other weapon tightly behind her back.

Her mother chuckled a who Ayano assumed was the scariest laugh she ever heard. Not scary as if like a monster laughter but scary as if she just heard a killer laughing mockingly at it's terrified victim.

"Ayato is my only son you know...he got his hairstyle a little bit from me but his body shape and face was from his father. He also....got his 'talent' from me and his father too. An innocent yet cold face that shows pride, a speed of a tiger that isn't scared of any harm, the looks of a strong yet harmless populer boy.....i have to say, he has quite a good combination of talents for a killer at loose." Her mother chuckled darkly as Ayano realises something.

Her brother is even worse than her?!!!

"W-what?! So Ayato is..." Ayano only managed to say that. She was even amazed on how she could talked regarding this 'situation' she's in.

"You see,...Ayato has found his...who i called as soulmate. He worked really hard for her and at last...he managed to get her. How lucky of him though...his soulmate actually agrees on forgiving him of all the sins he had done and she choose to loves him until death breaks them apart. I was proud of my son. He has proven that he could do better than me. Me and your father had finished our 'business' but i choose to went home earlier than expected. Your father will take care of the other stuffs and he would go home soon with Ayato." Her mother explained as Ayano freeze in her state of shock.

"Ayato...will go home?" Ayano asked quietly.

Her mother smiled in a gentle smile once more.

"Yes."

The next day

3 a.m

*knock knock knock*

No answer.

*door bell rings*

"Coming." Yelled a monotone yet calm voice that echos over the halls of the quiet house. The door soon was opened by Ayano and it revealed a light skin guy with a 'pretty boy' face and black hair and eyes.

"Who are you?" Ayano asked, trying her best not to yawn.

"You forgot your own brother? That's quite rude." Said the stranger with a fake 'i'm so triggered' expression.