Chapter 5 2nd to 5th rivals

Ayano and Osano walked together through the corridors. "Hm..first, we should check out the drama club." Ayano said. "I think it's.....there!" Ayano drags Osano's hand to the door of the drama club. Ayano knocked and came inside to see the artistic drama club amd it's leader.

"Well well, look who it is. The new student and his juliet.~" The leader sang. "So, what are you lovebirds doing here? This is not a place for a first date you know." She smirked. Osano reacted way faster and wilder though. "W-what?! W-we're not lovers! W-we're just friends!" Osano blushed wildly. "Yeah, he's right. We're just bestfriend." Ayano said calmly and emotionlessly. "Hm..your juliet is too tough, isn't she? But that just make her unique to you right?" The leader smirked.

"Well, have you known who am i?" She said. Osano and Ayano both shake their heads. "How could you not know the leader?! That's a disgrace!" One of the members said. "Now, now. The romeo here is new while the juliet has been alone for some weeks. You couldn't blame them." The leader smiled an arrogant smile.

"My name is Kizana Sunobu. I am the leader of the drama club and also one of the most talented and beautiful maiden in this school. I take my role seriously and that is why i am a profesional." Kizano said. "Do you want to join this lovely club?" She offered.

"Both of us will think about it." Ayano said as she drags Osano out of the club.

"Do you actually wants to join that club?" Osano said obviously looked flustered and annoyed. "I'll think about it...." Ayano said emotionlessly. "Let's see another club."

"Next is the...occult club? Are you that interested in those wierdos?" Osano said. "Yes, i think that they are quite impressive. Their scent and decorations in their club room are also impressive, just like the drama club." Ayano said.

"Wait. You actually ever gone to the accult club?" Osano asked curiously. "Yes, i came there only to see what the rumors are about with the 'summoning demons with a ritual knife'." Ayano said. "Do you actually believes in that stumid rumor?" Osano laughed a mocking and funny laugh.

"I can't believe that you're that dumb. Baka!" Osano cheerfully laughed while patting Ayano's head. "...." Ayano already knows that the reaction might be like this but she didn't actually expect to see a Tsundere boy laughing like this.

She feels quite.... warm.

Timeskip

"Do you really want to see those freaks?" Osano asked. "Yes, i think that their club is unique." Ayano said calmly. "..." Osano jist followed Ayano quietly.

Osano's POV

'I can't believe that i'm following her to a freaking freak club. They are all just some wierdos that are crazy!' I cursed under my breathe.  "Here we are." Ayano said calmly as usual. Funny thing, i actually think that that's her charm.

"Are you even sure that you want to go inside, Baka!" As usual i couldn't stop my 'tsundere' mouth. Ayano just nod and opened the door to the club. Inside the club, all that i can see is darkness and all dark colours and books. Man, how do they even survive with all this books.

"W-welcome. W-why have you come here?" A dark blue haired girl said. I looked at Ayano with a 'are you serious' look. Ayano just shruged and move her eyes back to the club leader.

"Well, me and my friend just wanted to see around. I wanted to find more informations of this club. Could you give me the informations i need?" She said. "S-sure, i-if you want t-to join this club, y-you can just t-tell me. I-if you j-join this club, y-you'll get a c-choker. W-we also summons a d-demon every 5 pm." The club leader said shyly and scaredly. Ayano just hummed and nod. "I'll think twice about it." Ayano said.