Chapter 15--Taeko

"Taeko is...the girl who accepts me for who i am, the girl who saw me doing bad things but....instead of calling help or find a teacher, she just walk bravely towards me even though she's scared and asked me the reason on why i am killing that guy," Ayato smiled remembering that day.

Flashback

"Ugh....this guy is heavy," Ayato said when he drags the guy he just killed a while ago. He caught that guy staring unto Taeko lovingly and that just made Ayato mad for some reasons. "Huff...damn...i should get my physical education stats higher if i'm gonna do this more," Ayato mumbled grumpily. Suddenly, he heard a loud gasp when he was dumping the body into the incenerator. He looked back to see a pale black haired girl who was holding a plastic of trash. The girl is...

Taeko Yamada herself.

"T-taeko-senpai,...." Ayato quickly was lost for words when he saw the pale, scared face of his dear dear crush. "I-i-i.." Ayato's face went pale immediately. He kneeled down in fear, waiting for the outburst that his dear senpai moght give him now. He closed his eyes tightly as he hope for the best

One minute..,

Two minute...,

Three minute....,

Nothing happened.

Ayato opened his eyes slowly to see Taeko's face right in front of him. He fall back in surprise as he sees her black eyes eying him slowly.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked slowly. Ayato also swore that he could hear a sense of sadness as she asked that. "W-why?" Without himself realising it, Ayato started to chuckled sadly. "Why you ask? Well....how would you react if i said that i'm doing this for love? Would you laugh at me? Would you say i'm crazy? Would you say i'm insane? Or would you say that i'm mad?" Ayato cover his face with his hand. He don't want to see her expression. He knows he's pathetic, he knows he's not normal.

Without realising it, tears started to form on his eyes.

Taeko looked at him sadly. She kneeled in front of him and pat his head while smiling sadly.

"I...would that you're crazy, i would say that you're insane, i would say that you're mad but....if you're doing this for love....i couldn't say all those things to you. Killing...is a bad thing but....will she love after all you've done? Would she know your effort in protecting her? Would she accept who you are or love you for your effort? You...shouldn't do this things. You...should stop. Tell her the truth, i'll help you. Tell me, who..is the lucky girl?" Taeko kindly said as she keeps patting his head carefully.

"..." Ayato stayed quiet, letting his tears slowly went down while Taeko kept on patting him slowly like a mother trying to calm her son.

After calming down, Ayato started to sit properly on the grass with Taeko in front of her. "I....i'll explain to you after i clean all the blood on the floor," Ayato finally said. Taeko nod.

After cleaning all the mess, Ayato took a deep breathe and explain everything to Taeko. "But...who is the girl?" Taeko asked after Ayato finished explaining. "It's.." Ayato blushed for a moment.

"It is.."

"You..."

Ayato looked at Taeko uncomfortably as he said that. He's scared at how Taeko would react. He knows that Taeko wouldn't get mad or angry but...

How would she react now ???

Taeko stayed silent for a moment. Ayato didn't bother to start a conversation either. Both poeple just stay at their own place, staying silent. Finally, Taeko dare to spoke up again.

"You know why i didn't bother to call the teachers for help back then?" Taeko asked sadly. Ayato started to looked at her but he didn't anything either.

"I always see you at school wondering around aimlessly. Everytme i see you, i always thought, 'oh, what is that boy gonna do again today?' You know why i always thought of that? It's because i always sees your eyes so dull, so emotionless, but you manage to get everyone's heart. The teachers, the nurses, the gamers, the clubs members, the social butterflies, the loners, the bullies and at some time later, you even manage to get the delinquints' heart and the student council members' heart. You can act everything perfectly but deep down i can see it. The loneliness deep inside, the ambition the capture something but...i never knew what that something is...that is....until now. I...didn't realise it at first but....i'm sure that....--"

Taeko took a deep breathe and smile.

"I've grown captivated in you while i was watching you this whole time," with tears she continued, "i never thought of you feeling the same way". Ayato took a moment to proceed what she just said.

"Wait.....so this whole time, you've actually been in love with me?" Ayato shyly asked while blushing. Taeko shyly nod, making Ayato feel happier. Ayato hug Taeko happily while Taeko hugged him back. "I...can't believe that i actually can get a happy ending with you knowing what i just did," Ayato said in pure happiness. "I...regret that i didn't tell you that sooner. I wish i can be this happy way sooner than this," Taeko mumbled sweetly.

"But...Taeko-senpa-"

"Just call me Taeko from now on," Taeko said as they stop hugging.

"Okay...Taeko...i've got a little bit of a problem. I...have to go back to Japan next to see my twin sister and i also have to stay there," Ayato said sadly. "I missed my sister so much..i couldn't bare to not go there...I-"

"Wait!" Taeko suddenly looked at him with mixed emotions.

"I also have a twin brother there!" Taeko exclaimed happily. Ayato looked at her oddly first then he smiled. "How could my life now be more happier than this?" Ayato chuckled as he said that. "Ah, God had proven to me that even a monster like me could have someone to love and can be love by someone too," Ayato smiled to Taeko once more.

"Promise me Taeko Yamada, that you would never leave me forever,"

Taeko looked at him happily and said,

"I promise,"

Ayato leaned down towards Taeko slowly as his lips soon met with Taeko's. After five minutes, with a sly smile, Ayato said, "i can't wait until i can marry you when we got older,". With red cheeks, Taeko just pinched Ayato's nose and pouted, "i'll make you wait longer than ever than".

And that's how Ayato finally can get his happy ending....

End of flashback

"Wow, that's the best ending i've ever heard in real life," Ayano commented after a short time of Ayato telling his story to Ayano. "I wish i could get that kind of ending too," Ayano mumbled sadly. "Of course you can! And besides, who are you crushing on now anyways?" Ayato asked.

"I....don't know..."

"Wait what? What do you mean you don't know?" Ayato asked confusedly.

"I don't think i really still have serious feelings for that boy now," Ayano mumbled.

And before she could say anything else, someone ran into her and bump her, making her fall to the ground. It also seems that the person that bumped into her is carrying something.

"Wha-?"

End of chapter 15

Sharla= hi guys :=). Thx 4 reading dis random story. I hope u guys n girls can have a good day and see u at the next chapter.

Bye~