Chapter 14 little chat

Chapter 14

Little chat

"Today?" Ayano asked her brother with a happy glance. "I didn't expect the days to when by so fast," she said in a happy tone, even though she's not smiling. "Good for you Ayano. If you need someone to rest all your secrets to, just call your brother for help. He will be your guardian from now on," their mother winked happily as she set down 3 plates of bacon and eggs. "Eat up, children," she smiled.

"Thanks for the food," Ayano amd Ayato said together as they grab their spoon/fork/chopsticks.

Some minutes later.

"Let's go," Ayano impatiently mumbled. She knows what she wants now.

She wants to show off her brother to everyone so everyone knows that her brother is as perfect as she said so. "Ok, bye Mom," Ayato waved a little to his mom as he went out from the door. Ayano was waiting outside, trying her best to keep calm and not be impatient. "I'm ready," Ayato smiled to his sister coolly.

They walked to school together. On the way, they have a little chat going on.

"How many friends have you made at school?" Ayato asked while they were walking.  "Uh...i..don't know if i can count them as friends but....i guess...uh, i never count," Ayano looked like she was in deep thought for a moment. "How about saying their names one by one," suggested Ayato with a smile.

"..." Ayano stayed silent for a while. She had two reasons to do that. First, she is still not used in seeing his brother so full of emotions, full of happiness and ambition. She never sees her brother had a will to live, like a reason to live or something like that. Second, she doesn't really remember how many poeple are her friends. She always just obeys if anyone drags her to the roof, to the fountain or to the back of the school. As long as she still brings her knife around and can still recognise the places that they are going, she doesn't bother to ask why are they bringing her along.

"I guess...i have..Osano-kun and-"

"Is he your boyfriend?" Ayato suddenly smirked evily. "Is he? Is he?" Ayato asked childishly. Ayano didn't show any emotions but deep down she knows that she is currently smiling over her brother's childishness and she is sure that her brother realises that too. "No..he is not. I haven't have any boyfriend and i can guarantee that you also know that," Ayano said, making Ayato smiled more.

"Who else is your 'friend' then?" Ayato asked sarcastically. Ayano decided to ignore that as she rolled her eyes. The only person that can make her feel any sort of emotions before she met her Senpai is her own brother.

"Uh....there is...Amai-chan and Amao-kun......also Kizana-chan and Kizano-kun.....also....Asu-chan....Oka-chan..althought i don't really know whether they really think of me as a friend or not but...-"

Ayato sighed deeply.

"Fine then, i'll help you. I'll try to see you friends one by one to see whether they want you to he their friend as a source of popularity or they just want to be your true friend who might want to help you as long at it is not beyond their sanity level. But...if they actually want to be your friend just for popularity...," Ayato's face darkens immediately with his eyes glowing fiercefully even though it's greyish black.

"I'll just have to make their days a bit worse than they had ever imagined,"

Ayato's lips forms a creepy smirked.

"And they will fear a new monster at the school,"

Ayato laughed darkly as he said that.

"So let big brother to help you at school. No offense dear little sister but my experience in love is waaaaay higher than you. I can help you to do the 'dirty' work so you don't need to worry. I'll help you however i can. I'll even ditch my sweet beautiful angelic girlfriend just to help you with your love life. In exchange though...."

Her brother smirked happily.

"I want you to guide around the school. I want you to tell me who is the teachers, bullies and maybe delinquints. I might also need to get something from your school. Mom told me everything about her rampage at your school, about the mess she had made along with how she and our father hooked up together. I want to know if she had told us everything that she had gone through, i-" Ayato's words were cut immedietely.

"Wait, you mean that there is a change there our own Mother is lying?" Ayano suddenly asked. Ayato shrugged hearing that. "I don't know...i just had the feeling where our mom is lying to us. Did you notice that our mom never actually tell us why she was doing all of that for our father. Why didn't she given up when he rejected her? Why is she so determinded to have our father's love?" Ayano stayed silent while listening to her brother's words.

"I want to know...why our ancestors killed for love? Who started that curse? And why Taeko?...." Ayato mumbled the last part. Ayano looked at her brother in confusion when she heard the sad tone on the last part.

"Taeko?" Ayano asked.

Ayato smiled when he heard her name being called.

"Taeko...is my girlfriend,"

End of chapter 14

Thx 4 reading & see U at the next chappie :=3

((•□•/ /^=^))