Chapter 2 Who is Osano?

Author's pov

Next day

At Ayano's house 7.30 a.m. Monday

Ayano opened her eyes.

They were red and dry.

Ayano remember what just happened yesterday but She try to be calm.

She then prepares herself for school and looked at the mirror.

"I hope nobody could see my red eyes.."

At school 7.40a.m.

Ayano walked to school without watching her steps. She walks quietly and emotionlessly. She's still feels sad that she got rejected by her Senpai. Soon she didn't realise that there is a boy in front of her.

*bruk*

She bumped and fall into someone.

"Hey! Watch where you're going dummy! You could've hurted me right now." A boy with orange hair said.

Ayano says nothing and stands up.

"Hey, are you listeming to me?" The boy also stands up and looked at Ayano's face. He blushed a little. "I'm sorry." Ayano says emotionlessly.

She then walks away until a hand grab her hand.

"Wait!" The boy pull Ayano back. "I'm Osano Najimi. What's yours? N-not that i w-want to know or anything! B-baka!" Osano asked.

'Najimi? Tsundere talking? What?!' Ayano thought carefully.

"Osana?" Ayano said out loud.

Osano looked shock. "H-how did you know my sister's name? She doesn't have any more girl friends from what i've heard..." Osano mumbled. "Sister?" Ayano was confused. She never thought of Osana having a brother . In fact, a Tsundere brother.

"Yes...i am her only brother. We go to different schools since we're not that close. I know her childhood friend too. She said she loved him. Taro Yamada is his name. Unfortunately, she died before she even got the change to confess." Osano looked sad but Ayano doesn't care. She's the one who killed Osana after all.

"Are you a friend of hers?" Deep down Ayano wanted to say no so badly.

"Yes, it is quite sad and pityful for her to dissapear like that." Ayano lied and acted like she was sad. Ayano is good in acting so Osano thought that her sadness was real.

"Yea, i understand.." Osano frowned and the conversation became awkward.

"I'm sorry but I think that i'll be going now. I'm going to be late." Ayano waved her hand.

"See you soon, Osano.." then she walked away leaving Osano to blushed and hold his heart. "What is this feeling?..." Osana blushed. "Could it be.....love?"...

"Wait! I didn't get to hear what is her name?!" Osano cursed something under his breathe.

At school, 8 o'clock

"Okay students, take your seats and let me introduce you to the new student." The teacher said which Ayano doesn't really care about.

Then, a boy comes in and the girls starts to mumbling something.

"Hey, doesn't he look kinda hot?" One of the girls said.

"He looks so cool and cute!"

"I like his polca dots style."

"He kinda reminds me of Osana-chan."

'Osana?' Ayano thought. She finally pays attention. She looked at the boy and realised something.

"Oh! It's you! N-not that i c-care or anything!" Osano blushed again and that makes Ayano wonder. Does Osano have a crush or something with her?

"Wow, the new student is a Tsundere?!" Random boy 1 said.

"Does he have a crush on Ayano?" Gossiping girl said.

"Hmm...it looks like that you may be populer with the girls. By the way, please introduce yourself." The teacher seems uninterested with Osano.

"Well, my name is Osano Najimi. You can call me Osano. As you can see, i am Osana's brother. And don't bother to close with me!" Osano said. He seems pretty annoyed that many students are whispering things about him. "Well, since you are close to Ayano-chan, you may sit besides her. Oh and Ayano, please take him to a tour of this school." Ayano just nod.

"W-we're not that c-close!" Osano blushed again. 'He looks exactly like Osana except that he is a male' Ayano thought. He then sit besides Ayano and murmurs something Ayano couldn't hear.

Break time

Osano still sit quietly in his sit.

"Hey, do you want to hang out with us?" A yellow haired girl said. "We don't really care though." A red haired girl said. "Yui! Don't be so mean!" A blue haired girl scold the girl named Yui. "Pfft, i don't fucking care Mei! He's a new student!" Yui smirked. "Language Yui!!" The yellow haired girl whacked Yui's head.

"Ouch! What is that for, Yuna?!" Yui yelled at the girl named Yuna. "That is for your languege!" Yuna said.

Feeling hopeless in this stupid fight, Osano quickly stand up quietly and escape to outside of the class. "Osano." Someone called him emotionlessly and plainly. Osano  already know who this voice belongs to.

"What takes you so long? I have waited for for a long time you know!! N-not that i want to be with you, B-baka!!" Osano blushed hardly. "Sure. Let's go." Ayano drags Osano's hand.Osano blushed harder. "W-where do you thing you're taking me?" Osano tries to make Ayano let his hand go. "We're going to have a tour in this school." Ayano said plainly.

"So Ayano-chan,..do you live alone?" Osano tries to make a conversation with Ayano. "Yeah." That's all she's going to say. It's the seventh time he asked some random questions already.

"And this is the Martial Arts club." Ayano continue her touring. "Hmm..i think that my sister ever joined that club..." Osano take a peek inside. "Wow..it's so different than what she told me months before..." Osano stare at the decorations. "The Martial Arts club was decorated some days ago. Nobody knows who paid for it." Ayano said.

"Isn't the owner of this school is the one who pays it?" Osano asked. "We barely even met the owner of this school. They said that the owner is a man and he has a daughter." Ayano said as Osano just give her an "oh".

Some time later

"And this is the swimming club." Ayano said lastly as they are near the swimming pool. "Wow. Your school has a lot of clubs." Osano looked impressed. "Like i said, nobody knows who add this things to our school like it was no big deal at all. There is a girl named Midori who always says crazy stuff like, 'the one who keep adding this things is Yanderedev.' Everyone thinks that she's really crazy." Ayano said.

"Hm..i think it's time for class anyway. Let's go." Ayano drags Osano again.

"Wait!" Osano yelled.

"Hm?"

"Can i be your bestfriend? N-not that i want to or anything! Don't think up to high okay!" Osano blushed.

Ayano just shruged.

"Do whatever you want."

Then they go to class together,.

Words: 1125

Thank you for reading chapter 2 《•^•》

Will be updated next week on friday