Chapter 7 Cooking club with Amai

Osano searched for Ayano.

Meanwhile,

"Hm, how should i eliminate her?" Ayano kept on questioning herself with that question. She's already in the club and has been waiting for the other cooking club's members.

"Aya-chan is in the cooking club now? That's quite surprising." Kokona smiled to Ayano while Ayano just stay silent. "Never thought that you would even bother looking, or even joining." Said Yui with her smirk and usual sharp tongue.

"Really Yui, nobody would even thought of You joing the cooking club, An evil girl in a pink and girly club, nobody would even plotted that." Mei said as Yui rolled her eyes. "I'm sure someone would ever imagine something like that." Yui said, hissing to Mei.

After the club

"Oh my, time's running fast. Clubs over girls, i hope that our new member is comfortable here with our atmosphere." Amai said, giggling a little. "Well, gotta go. Bye." Yui said as she fastly walked towards her locker. "Yeah, i hope you had a nice night Ama-chan and Aya-chan." Yuna smiled as she walked towards her locker. Soon everyone leaves except for Ayano and Amai.

"You should go home early Yan-chan. It's not good for a girl to go home when it's dark already." Amai smiled and she start to wash some dishes which gave Ayano an idea.

"Can i help you with something, Amai-senpai?" Ayano smiled a fake smile as she holds one of the wet and clean dish. "I could wipe the dishes for you." Amai was stunned but happy of course. Some of her club members had ever voluntered but most of them just take that as a joke. "No need Yan-chan, i could do this all alone like always. And besides, some days later my brother, Amao Odayaka, will start to transfer to this school and be the club leader of the cooking club." That took Ayano's interest.

"You has a brother, senpai? I never really thought of that." Ayano kept on questioning Amai. "Well, i could say that he is like a mother to me. My parents are working abroad and my brother mostly took care of me. He's the most wonderful brother i would ever asked." Amai smiled a sweet and loving smile as she remebered her brother. "He akso want to make a good first impression so he said that he will bring cooking and cupcakes on his first day of school."

"Wow, that sounds lovely." Ayano said. "Anyway, i'll help you dry the dishes okay." Without hearing Amai's answer or complain, Ayano dry the dishes quickly. Amai was a little happy. Maybe,....

'She's like my brother...'

Back to Osano,

Osano takes out his phone and starts calling Ayano.

Ayano's place

Ring!!Ring!!pip pip tut tut tut take your phome call bip bip bip!

"Wow, you're phone call alarm sounds a littke funny." Amai giggle. Ayano just nod as she picks up.

Ayano: Hello?

Osano: Ayano? Where are you? I've been looking everywhere since after class.

Ayano: Sorry, i decided to join the cooking club. I forgot to tell you.

Osano: Seriously, you're like Taeko sometimes. You both are Bakas!

Ayano: Sorry...

Osano: Fine! When you're finished. Hurry up and go to the gates. I'll wait you there. Just hurry up okay!

Ayano: Why are you even waiting up for me? Couldn't you go home alone?

Osano: Wh-what?! D-don't think up too high, B-baka! I-it's not like i want to go home with you o-or anything......, Baka!

Ayano: O-okay...bye

Osano: Bye....

*hangs up*

"So, who's that? Osano-kun? He seems protective. Is he your boyfriend?" Amai giggled as she wash the dishes. "You know,..you could go home now if you want." Amai continued. Being here by herself is not a problem for Amai, she's used to it even though it's a little bit lonely. "No, he's not my boyfriend and i'm doing this as an honour that you've been really nice to me, senpai." Ayano said.

"Okay." Soon, the two of them finished tidying up the cooking club from all the mess. "Finally." Amai smiled cheerfully. "Are you tired? Or maybe thirsty? I could get a drink for you." Amai said.

"No thanks, i gotta go now. Bye, Amai-senpai." Ayano bow and soon reached to her locker, and went to the gate seeing Osano leaning on the wall waiting for her.

"What's taking you so long?" Osano asked. "I helped Amai-senpai with some cleaning." Ayano said plainly. "Fine, let's go." As they went to walked home suddenly,..

"Wait! Yan-chan!" Ayano knows this voice. "What's wrong, senpai?" Ayano said as she turns back to see Amai with her bag running towards her fastly. "Can i get your contact id? Just for chatting and stuff." Amai said cheerfully.

"And i just remebered too. I got 4 ticket to an amusement park for this Sunday. I was planning to go with my parents and my brother but then my parents said that they couldn't make it back in time so we still got 2 tickets left. Can you spare some of your time to go there? And you too Osano-kun." Amai smiled. Osano's eyes looked bright for a moment and it is quite noticable for the two girls to realise that Osano is actually quite a fond to Amusement parks.

"I don't anything to do in Sunday so, okay." Ayano said. "Me too." Osano quickly added. "Well, i'm glad you guys could come. My brother can't wait to see you both." Amai smiled as she wave and said bye.

"You must love amusement parks so much. Your eyes shine so bright for a while before." Ayano said which made Osano blushed. He just showed another of his wierd side. "W-why? I-is it wierd or something?" Osano asked. "No, i think it's quite cool to like something that can make you feel happy that much." Ayano said thinking on how she wish she could feel that kind of emotion. Osano just blushed and stays quiet. He knows that it was meant to be a compliment.

"Thanks," he said as they walked home together."

End of chapter 7.

Words: 1030 (only story included)

Sharla: Hi guys. It's already October now. It's almost halloween. I've finished making a fanart of Ayano for Halloween. I'll show you later. Hope you vote or like and follow me.

Thank~•♡•~you