Chapter 6 Ryuto's love story

After class

Osano pov

"Damn boi!!!, That new substitute teacher is super sexy and hot bro!." Riku said. "Yeah right! Just look at those big tities!" Hayato literally yelled. "Meh, she's alright, i guess...." Ryuto said. "Alright?! Just see those bouncing boobies bro!" Hayato yelled again.

"Hey! Quiet down will you!" I yelled back at Hayato. "Oh come on man, don't you think that the new teacher is sexy?" Hayato grinned while imagining something i don't even want to know.

"You boys are quite dirty aren't you?" The teacher suddenly came and winked seductively. "M-mida sensei!" Riku and Hayato yelled in surprise. "Could you boys help me please, if you help me, i might give you a 'reward' later." She winked seductively.

"No thanks, i'll pass." Ryuto said. "Same." I said as i walk with Ryuto in another way leaving those two perverts with the dirty teacher.

"Man, that kind teacher is kind of annoying, isn't it?" Ryuto put his hands behind his head at stretch them. "I wish that the teacher is Pippi." Ryuto said dreamingly. "You like Pippi?" I asked. He just nod and smile. "She's the only girl who understands me, you know." Ryuto smile sadly. "Everyone used to call me a freak for loving videogames so much. I never really had girl friends. I usually hang out with the boys or just play videogames alone. The only girl i can socialize to is probably Midori."

"Wait! You mean Midori Gurin(u)? The girl that always stays on the roof sending emails to someone nicknamed as 'Yanderedev'?" I raised one lf my eyebrows. Ryuto just nod again.

"Well, here's the story how me and Pippi met....."

Meanwhile with Ayano

Ayano's Pov

My phone buzz.

"From Info-kun?"

From: Info-kun

Ayano. I'm guessing that you have aready met the new substitute teacher correct?

I replied..

Yes, is she a rival too?

Info kun:

Yes, but don't worry to much though. You could get her expelled so easily.

I just hummed.

Is she capable of self defense?

Info kun:

Yes but i'm sure that you are way stronger than her. But i suggest you to keep you hands 'clean'.

I relied..

Fine then. I'll try to keep my hands clean.

I then walked away thinking how to eliminate the second rival.

"Oh! Aya-chan!" I recognize that voice. "Odayaka senpai?" I turned back and bow to her. "Eh?! You don't need to be too formal you know. Just call me Amai." She smiled. "A-amai senpai?" I'm definately not used to this.

"Well, i guess you can't get rid of the 'senpai' thing but it's okay." Amai gave me a resured and kind smile. "So, have you decided in what club you'll be joinning?" He smiled. "W-well not yet...but i think i'll be joining yours...." I said. 'For senpai.....' i thought. "Wahh!! Really?? I'm so happy. I'll prepare a special chair for you then." She quickly ran off happily.

"Why is she so happy?" I mumbled. "Maybe it's because of her aura? Or maybe it's because of soul, or past life?" I quickly looked back in surprised. "O-oka-senpai?" I stay calm. "I was just passing by amd see that Amai was running happily. I guess that you'll be joining her club, arem't you?" She asked. "Y-yeah. S-sorry....." I guess this is how you feel when you're 'guilty'.