Marc Márquez ~ Repsol Honda

"You look incredible..." (1685 words)

---

"Y/N, will you relax for a second?" B/F/N huffed as she started to blend the eyeshadow together, "otherwise, I'll literally take the eyeliner and draw all over your cheeks."

"Geez, I'll relax," Y/N rolled her eyes as she looked down at her phone and scrolled through her Instagram feed, "I don't get how you're more nervous about this date than I am."

"Well, I'm sorry that I'm excited that my best friend is going out on a date with Marc," B/F/N rolled her eyes back at Y/N as she finished the eye makeup and applied Y/N's favorite lipstick to finish off the look. "And, it sounds like he's here!"

She spoke up just as someone pressed the doorbell, making Y/N stand up from her sitting position and grabbed her one-and-a-half inch heels.

"Good luck with the date!" B/F/N shouted as Y/N hopped to the front door, slipping the heels onto her feet before she opened the door and almost fell onto the floor.

Luckily, Marc snaked his arms around her waist and kept her from falling face-first. Y/N's cheeks heated up and turned a light shade of pink as Marc helped to steady her and nodded her head.

"Th-thanks for not letting me fall," Y/N giggled as she stood fully upright and Marc retracted his arms, "but, it probably wasn't the best way to greet you."

Marc laughed in his usual adorable way and shook his head, "it's not every day I let a beautiful woman fall onto the floor and let her embarrass herself."

Y/N dusted herself off and looked back up at her date, who was wearing a suit and looked mighty fine as ever. She felt herself observing him and blushed when Marc let out a giggle.

"You ready to go, Y/N?" Marc asked, his Spanish accent was evident when he spoke in English; which Y/N was in love with.

Y/N cleared her throat and nodded her head, "yeah, I'm good to go. We don't want to miss the dinner reservations, do we?"

He chuckled as he took her hand in his and led her to the elevator. "I got something else planned for us, hermosa."

This captivated Y/N as their first date wasn't going to be at a fancy restaurant with the unimpressed waiter and the long waiting times. Marc had planned to take her out for dinner, but he was thinking of a dinner near the beach, which was one of his favorite places to be.

---

"I guess the love for motorcycles also translates off-the-track," Y/N smirked as she saw Marc start to fit the helmet onto his head.. "Not going to lie, but this is starting off to be the best date I've ever been on."

Marc once again chuckled as he adjusted his motorcycle gloves, "I'm glad to hear that."

She let out a giggle and saw Marc toss her something. Thankful for her reflexes, she immediately caught and looked at the helmet. Smiling to herself, she slipped it on and fully secured the helmet on her head; not caring if it messed up her look because neither Marc nor she cared about it.

Marc got onto the motorcycle and turned it on, the engine making its sound as he revved it up. Y/N took that as a sign to get behind him. Once she took her seat, her arms almost instantly wrapped themselves around Marc's waist, which erupted butterflies in his stomach.

"If that's making you feel uncomfortable, tell me and I'll happily take my arms off your waist," Y/N shouted at the top of her lungs, unsure whether Marc had heard her or not.

"I don't mind at all! You can keep them there," Marc shouted his response back as he held onto the hand grip very tightly.

"Whatever makes you comfortable," Y/N nodded her head and decided to observe the beautiful landscape around her.

MotoGP One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara