Maverick Viñales ~ Movistar Yamaha

"I'll help you out..." (1445 words)

Requested by Melly10hearts

---

"Oh, sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going," the Spanish rider spoke up, but he was star-struck as soon as he saw who he bumped into. "Aren't you Y/N L/N, the famous actress?"

The second part of the sentence he had whispered since she probably didn't want extra attention on her. Y/N had been in love with MotoGP ever since she was a little kid and she still was a big fan of the sport. Immediately recognizing the silver earring that he wore on his left ear, she knew she was talking to Maverick Viñales, who was one of her favorites to watch.

"Yes, that'd be me," she nodded her head and took her sunglasses off, her recognizable E/C eyes were looking into Maverick's hazel eyes. "And, aren't you Maverick Viñales?" Which, she also whispered, thinking Maverick didn't want to be recognized immediately.

He, in return, nodded his head and smiled from ear to ear as he and Y/N walked together to get to their seats in the Camp Nou; the two of them along with thousands of football fans had come to watch the hometown team Barcelona play against one of their rivals, Atletico Madrid.

They reached their seats and looked down at the seat number; looking at each other with smiles on their faces. Maverick and Y/N both traded looks, wanting to know where they were sitting for the match.

"And, this is my seat right here," Y/N stopped in her tracks as she reached the row of where her seat was and Maverick also stopped. She made her way towards her seat and sat down before looking over to her left and saw the Yamaha rider sit next to her. "And it must be destiny that your seat is next to mine."

He laughed wholeheartedly as he looked at his ticket and briefly looked at Y/N's seat number; shaking his head in a playful manner. "So, I assume you're a fan of MotoGP?"

She smiled and nodded her head as she let out a low chuckle, "yeah, I am an avid fan of the sport."

"Is there anyone, in particular, you like to watch?" His hazel eyes shined as he looked at Y/N, who had a goofy grin on her face as she thought of who she liked.

Deciding to play a trick on him, she shrugged her shoulders as if she didn't know who he was. "Well, there is one of Movistar Yamaha's riders I like to watch. I don't remember his name, but he had posted a lot of photos of him and his current teammate riding last year on Instagram..."

Y/N had a smirk on her face as she saw his cheeks heat up and blush bright red. A giggle escaped her mouth and nodded her head before actually telling him who she liked to watch during the Grands Prix, "sorry for messing with you, but I meant to say that you're one of my favorites to watch."

Maverick laughed quietly and nodded his head, smiling from ear-to-ear as he looked at her and the heat still crept up to his cheeks. "I've to admit, you're one of my favorite actresses."

This time, it was Y/N's turn to blush red; she did not know she was one of his favorite actresses to watch.

Thinking it was fate or some type of destiny, she found herself talking more to Maverick and she also was interested to learn more about him. The media has him set out to be this arrogant and not-at-all humble person, when in reality, he was a kind and caring, who was also not afraid to show his true emotions. They kept talking and talking until they heard the whistle blow; which commenced the Barcelona-Atletico match to begin.

---

"Well, that was quite an interesting match," Y/N spoke up and let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding. The match was now over and the home team had won with a score of 3-2 and now everybody in the stands was starting to leave.

Y/N and Maverick stayed behind, wanting the volume to die down before they left the famous stadium.

"And, I'm not looking forward to going outside and meet the paps for the umpteenth time," she chuckled to herself as she put her sunglasses back on and adjusted the cap on her head. Standing up and gathering her things, she saw Maverick shake his head and he had an idea.

"I'll help you out," Maverick smiled as he tugged on his Monster cap and also put his sunglasses on his face, "I know a way we can get out without them taking photos..." He outstretched his hand for Y/N to hold onto as he stood up from his seat and looked at Y/N.

"Ok, I trust you," Y/N smiled as she held onto his hand before Maverick whisked her away and they started their journey to the other way to exit the stadium.

Although it did take longer than just walking out of the football stadium, it was much safer for them two, since it meant they had a less of a chance of colliding with the paparazzi. The security guard luckily knew who they were, since they separately came to watch a lot of the matches and they allowed Maverick and Y/N to exit this way.

Once they got out of the Camp Nou, they casually walked along the streets until they came across a restaurant and looked at each other.

"And after you," Maverick bowed his head as he opened the door, which made Y/N laugh and went along with it.

"Why thank you," she kissed him on the cheek, which made both of them blush. "I—I am so sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel un—"

She felt Maverick press his lips on top of hers, kissing her in a gentle and tender way. At first, she was surprised by the kiss Maverick had initiated, but she felt herself kiss back with the same amount of gentleness and love.

"Does this count as our first date?" Y/N whispered as she pulled away from the kiss; her beautiful E/C eyes staring into Maverick's stunning hazel eyes. A smirk grew on her face as she felt Mack kiss her one more time and he nodded his head.

A smile grew on his face as he talked with the host about an impromptu reservation for him and Y/N. Once the host had accepted the reservation, Maverick wrapped an arm around her waist as they both walked over to their reserved table. Little did they know, that day changed their lives forever.

---

"And that, little S/N, is how your mamá and papá met each other." Maverick smiled to himself as he saw the baby fall asleep in his arms. "Good night, little man. Te quiero mucho a ti ya tu mamá."

He turned around to see his wife stand in the doorway with a smile on her face, "yo también te amo, Maverick Viñales," she smiled as she walked up to him and kissed him on the lips.

"You heard all of that?" Mack blushed bright red like when he had met Y/N for the first day. She quietly laughed and nodded her head as she encircled her arms around his neck; his instinct was to wrap his arms around her waist.

"Every single detail," Y/N smiled as she looked into her husband's gorgeous hazel eyes, "but, I'm not going to lie, I love that story."

Maverick smiled as he leads himself and Y/N out of S/N's nursery and the smile grew into a smirk. "How about you and I turn ourselves into bed early?"

"I like that idea," Y/N smirked back at him as she started to quietly walk to the bedroom she shared with Maverick with him walking behind her, "but, I'm not that tired yet."

"Oh, you know what I mean," he whispered in a deep voice as he lifted her up; her legs wrapped around his waist and his hands gripping her hips. "But, don't worry, I'll keep the noise to a minimum. Don't want to wake our little boy up, do you?" 

---

Hi, I'm back again with another update! There are not many gifs of Mack on Tumblr, so I did the best I could and search for one to have in the media section. Anyhoo, keep an eye out for the next one shot, which will be definitely be the Luca Marini one, I promise y'all. And other than that, I hope you enjoyed this one shot; have a GREAT rest of your day/night, and I'll see you later! Bye!

- Priya 😀