Tito Rabat ~ Marc VDS

"I don't care if I get sick... Because I love you..." (910 words)

Requested by cgarciame_

---

"I hate being so sick," Y/N mumbled under her breath as she felt another cough erupt in her throat. Shaking her head, Y/N took another sip of the peppermint tea she had made for herself as she got herself situated under the covers and got ready for her day of binge-watching Riverdale. Taking a sip from the warm cup of tea, she sighed internally at the feeling of the warm liquid briefly soothing her sore throat.

"Well, well, well," she heard a familiar voice speak up just as she was about to sign into her Netflix account, "having a lazy day, I presume?"

"It's more like a sick day," she coughed into her elbow as the man, who turned out to be Tito, walked into the room. Rolling her tired eyes, she reached for another tissue, but Tito quickly beat her to it and handed it to her.

"I assume you've got a cold?" He spoke up and pointed to the cup of tea that was on her bedside table, "you usually don't drink tea unless you're feeling a little under the weather."

"How you know me so well," Y/N sarcastically spoke up with a deep voice due to her congested nose, which made Tito laugh.

"And, you sound so great too. Can I have you sing a song for me?" Tito joked, which earned him a punch on the shoulder from Y/N.

"I swear, if I wasn't so sick right now, I would-" She growled at him and he immediately covered her mouth with his hand.

"Yep, I can tell you're definitely sick by just how snarky you are." A laugh escaped from Tito's mouth as he took the leftover cup from the table and placed a kiss on his girlfriend's forehead before he left the room for a short moment. Which gave Y/N some time to catch up on her sleep, which was interrupted due to the constant coughing and sneezing.

---

"I refilled your cup of peppermint tea and I also made a bowl of your favorite soup," Y/N's eyes fluttered open at the sound of Tito's Spanish accent as she started to wake up from the fortunate and uninterrupted sleep.

He set the cup of tea on the bedside table before he stabilized the tray he was holding in his hands onto her lap. Thanking him, she waited a few minutes for the soup to cool down before finally deciding to dig in.

"This soup tastes so good, it reminds me of the one my mother used to make for me whenever I was sick." Y/N sighed as she remembered the soup her mom made for her whenever she was sick with the cold or flu.

Tito chuckled and nodded his head as he kissed her on the cheek, "that's because it is the same soup. Before you ask, I just called her and asked what I should cook for you whenever you're feeling crappy and she just told me the recipe for this soup."

"Remind me to thank her for what she did the next time I talk to her," she nodded her head as she quickly downed her bowl of soup.

"Alright, I got the tea next to you," he pointed to the delicate cup that was next to her on the small table. "If your throat starts to act up, you got that to help reduce the pain slightly."

"I seriously have the best boyfriend in the entire world," a smile from ear-to-ear took over her face as she placed a kiss on his cheek, which made him chuckle.

"That's because I have the best girlfriend ever in the history of the world," he kissed her on the temple before grabbing the controller from her and went back to the Netflix menu. "Time for Friends?"

"Time for Friends," Y/N nodded her head as she got comfortable with her position before Tito selected an episode.

---

"I really appreciate you doing this," Y/N groggily spoke up as she struggled to keep herself awake, but somehow, she was still up. "But, you didn't have to; I don't want you to get sick..."

"Nonsense," he shook his head and looked into her eyes; emphasizing how much she meant to him. "I don't care if I get sick..."

Pushing away the stray strands of her H/C hair, he softly smiled at her before placing a kiss on her lips. "...Because I love you so much."

"I love you too," she smiled back at him as she was cuddled up in his arms. Tito smiled as he kept his arms around her waist, slowly starting to fall asleep; which made Y/N softly giggle before she started to feel tired herself.

Her eyes started to close as she smiled at the kind gestures Tito had done for her today and she was truly the luckiest woman on the planet to be in love with such a nice and caring man like Tito. 

---

Hi, I'm finally back with another update! I apologize for the little break; I had writer's block and I felt uninspired to write anything, but luckily, I'm back and I'm ready to write more one shots. Anyhoo, keep an eye out for the next one shot, which will be about Valentino Rossi. Other than that, I hope you enjoyed this one shot; have a GREAT rest of your day/night, and I'll see you later! Bye!

- Priya 😀