Maverick Viñales ~ Movistar Yamaha

"Te amo..." (1660 words)

---

"Valentino, what are you doing, you're supposed to walk down the aisle next!"

"Oh man, I can't do it, I can't walk out there!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Maverick, this is the day you're getting married! If you're going to back out right now, everyone out there is going to notice."

Maverick knew Valentino (who was the best man) was trying to cover his emotions up. It was his wedding day and he was getting married to his fiancée, Y/N, whom he had been in a loving and committed relationship with for the past seven years. Maverick and Y/N wanted to do something a little different when it came to the location for the wedding ceremony, when their good friend, Vale, suggested they have it on the rooftop of a hotel. Rest assured, Y/N and Maverick loved the idea and here we are, just moments before Maverick was due to walk down the aisle.

"Vale, I'm not going to nor will I ever back out of this," Maverick looked at the fellow Yamaha rider, who was ready to admit what he was truly feeling and not hide anymore.

"Maybe I want to back out of this," Vale hissed as he looked at Dani and F/N walk down the aisle and he knew it was his turn next.

"You're the best man!" He was surprised and somehow, he wanted to laugh at the situation, but he knew to not laugh and make fun of him.

"I'm scared of heights!" Valentino blurted out and Maverick looked at him as if he was crazy.

"It was your idea for Y/N and me to get married on the rooftop! Even better, it was your idea for us to get married here." Maverick scoffed as he looked at the best man, who shrugged his shoulders.

"I was being sarcastic! I didn't think you guys would actually do it!" B/F/N walked up to the groom and the best man and rolled her eyes.

"Come on, Rossi, you don't want to deal with an unhappy couple, do you?" B/F/N spoke up as she settled down the bickering between the two and linked her arm around the Italian's arm, "the rooftop isn't as bad as you think it is. It's actually very beautiful."

Valentino nodded his head and let out a sigh, "alright, I'll go out there. Good luck, mate, I know you two are going to be happy together for the rest of your lives."

"Thanks, buddy," Maverick smiled as he brought the Italian for another hug, "thanks for being the best man, I appreciate it a lot."

"I'll see you up there," Vale patted him on the shoulder before he left to walk down the aisle with B/F/N.

---

"You look very beautiful," Maverick whispered into his fiancée's ear as she made her way to the end of the aisle. His cheeks were stained with tears of joy when she walked down the aisle, which Y/N wiped away as soon as she stood next to him and smiled.

"You look very handsome," Y/N whispered back to her fiancé as she kissed him on the cheek. Her radiant E/C eyes looked into his shining green-brown eyes as she smiled back and the officiant took that as a sign to get the ceremony started.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the joining of Maverick Viñales and Y/N L/N in marriage." The officiant began the ceremony by welcoming everyone, "with love and commitment they have for each other, they've decided to live the rest of their lives together as husband and wife."

Y/N and Maverick smiled at each other as they looked at each other and nobody else. The officiant had asked the audience if there was anybody who objected to them getting married, but thankfully, everybody was on board with them getting married.