Marc Márquez ~ Repsol Honda

First night out as parents... (1291 words)

Requested by sharoonnx

---

"You have our numbers already, so just text or call me or Y/N if something happened," Marc started to speak to his good friends, Dani and Jorge, who were also the babysitters for the night. He and Y/N were going out on their first date since their daughter, D/N, was born more than seven months ago. "Now, I trust you guys... But if anything terrible happens to my little baby girl, I swear to god-"

"And, that's the end of the discussion," Y/N butted in as she gingerly handed over her daughter to Jorge, who was careful with the baby now in his arms. "Marc, they're two of your great friends, I'm sure nothing's going to happen to D/N."

"Well, I'll make sure D/N is safe and well taken care of," Dani softly smiled at his worried teammate and friend; shaking his head and quietly chuckled to himself as he looked at Jorge. "I'm not sure if Jorge is going to help at all or what."

"Hey!" Jorge interjected and shot Dani a playful glare as he continued to play with the baby girl in his arms, "I'll let you know that babies and kids love me."

Y/N laughed at the banter between Jorge and Dani and quickly grabbed her husband's hand; both of them walking over to D/N and kissed her on the forehead before saying their goodbyes and left for their dinner date.

"I reckon we're going to be the best babysitters in the history of the world," Jorge mumbled under his breath as he admired his 'niece' and was startled by a noise from the kitchen.

"Don't come in here for the next few minutes," Dani's head was peeking out of the wall and shook his head, "I have to clean up some baby food mess..."

---

"This is so relaxing," Y/N sighed in bliss as she took a sip from her glass of water, which made Marc chuckled quietly to himself. He laced his fingers with hers and his warm brown eyes were sparkling as he looked at his beautiful wife, wondering how he was lucky in life right now to have such a beautiful family. "I love our daughter very much, but I needed a break from the mom duty for a while and I'm glad we're out on a date; just you and I."

"Me too," he smiled as he kissed her hand, which made her giggle and turn pink in the cheeks at the same time. "I'm glad we get some alone time to ourselves after a while."

"I am too," she smiled at back at Marc as her gorgeous E/C eyes took in the sight of her handsome husband and father to her daughter.

"I wonder how Jorge and Dani are doing with D/N..." Marc spoke up softly as he took another sip of his water and felt Y/N lightly tap his hand.

"I know you're concerned about our baby girl, honey." Y/N smiled softly and rubbed his knuckles with the pad of her thumb, "but, trust me, she's in good arms with her Uncle Dani and Uncle Jorge."

"She better be safe," Marc said one last thing before Y/N sent him a playful glare and it got him to be quiet.

---

"Alright, why did you two call me?" Valentino groaned as he entered the Márquez house to find two grown men frantically scurrying around the house. "And, what the hell happened to you?"

"Language, Vale, watch the language," Dani spoke up as he got down on his knees and started to look for D/N, but couldn't find her from where he was. "I think we lost D/N..."

"Oh, Marc is going to kill us," Jorge sighed in defeat and shook his head as he stood up from his position, "we're such horrible uncles and babysitters..."

Valentino sighed and got to work, trying to help the two babysitters search for their friends' daughter. He stopped when he heard some gurgles coming from Marc and Y/N's shared bedroom, making him stop crawling like a toddler and fully stand up.

"Well, what are you doing?" Jorge looked at his old teammate in a confused manner, to which Valentino immediately shushed him.

"I think I just saved you two from Marc kicking your a-" Valentino rolled his eyes and yelped when Dani punched him on the shoulder.

"I'm going to tell you one more time, Rossi." Dani muttered under his breath as he looked up at the Italian and sent him a glare, "I don't want D/N's first word to be a swear word and have Marc tell us off for something you did, so watch your damn language!"

"Ooh, and that's a ten-second penalty for Mr. Pedrosa," Jorge rolled his eyes as soon as he heard the noise Valentino also heard coming from the master bedroom. "Alright, you two watch your language and let's go look after D/N, shall we?"

Valentino and Dani mumbled angrily under their breaths in their native languages as they both followed Jorge to the bedroom.

---

"How do you think the guys handled tonight?" Y/N smirked as she kept her eyes focused on the road, not wanting to have anything bad happen.

"I think D/N was in good hands," Marc giggled as he kissed his wife on the cheek and shook his head playfully. The car came to a full stop once they reached their driveway, causing Y/N and Marc to get out.

Seeing that Valentino's car was also parked on their driveway, both Marc and Y/N were confused as to why it was there. Shrugging their shoulders, the happy couple made their way towards their humble abode and opened the door, but only to find the three men asleep on the couch and D/N was awake and biting on her teething toy.

"Aww, I think it's time for bed, mi princesita," Y/N cooed to her daughter as she picked her up from Dani's arms and carried her to the nursery.

While Y/N and D/N were away for a while, Marc cleared his throat; which ultimately awoke Dani, Jorge, and Valentino.

"I assume everything went alright?" Marc looked at his friends with a smile on his face and they all nodded their head.

"Uh, yeah, I'd say so," Jorge nodded his head before pointing his finger towards the Italian and the Spaniard, "but, I'm sure you won't blame me for this..."

"What do you mean?" Marc's smile turned into a frown just as Y/N came back into the room with a look of surprise on her face.

"Why did I just hear my baby girl say the word 'hell' when I put her down to sleep?" Y/N was deadly calm, but she was a little surprised at what had happened in the nursery. Marc looked back at the group of MotoGP riders with Dani and Valentino starting to make their way towards the door to leave.

"Dani Pedrosa and Valentino Rossi, come back here! You guys are in such big trouble!" Marc started to run after the scared men with Y/N and Jorge following behind him.

I guess you could say, it was a wild ride having three MotoGP riders be babysitters for one night?

---

Hi, I'm back with another update! Yes, I did say this post was going to be a Tito one shot, but I had an idea for this one shot that I took inspiration from another one shot I wrote on one of my other accounts. Anyhoo, keep an eye out for the next one shot and this time, which will definitely be the Tito Rabat one. And other than that, I hope you enjoyed this one shot; have a GREAT rest of your day/night, and I'll see you later! Bye!

- Priya 😀