Jorge Lorenzo ~ Ducati Team

"Surprise, Mr. Lorenzo..." (1055 words)

---

"Today has gone better than I ever imagined it to," Y/N sighed in bliss as she kept her arms around her newly wedded husband's neck, who chuckled as he kept his arms encircled around her waist. Her sparkling E/C eyes looked into his captivating light brown-green eyes; a smile appearing on her face as she looked at him with a look filled with love and joy.

"Today is the third best day of my life," Jorge spoke up in a low voice and whispered in her ear as he twirled her around him once again. Her eyebrows raised in confusion as she looked up at him for clarification, as she was a bit worried as to what he meant. "Let me reword that statement, which might've sounded a bit negative."

"Please do," she giggled as she placed a kiss on his cheek, "otherwise, you'll be dealing with an unhappy bride on our wedding night."

Jorge chuckled at his wife before he continued his own thoughts, "that's because for me; the day I proposed to you was the second best day of my life. And the best day of my life..."

"...Was the day you and I met, isn't it?" Y/N caught onto what Jorge was referring to and he nodded his head. They continued to rock back and forth to the song they chose for their first dance, which was 'Barcelona' by Ed Sheeran.

"That day was the best day of my life," a rose tint appeared on Jorge's cheeks as he recalled that day. "It feels like it was just yesterday I met you for the first time."

Y/N and Jorge met at an F1 party in Monte Carlo during the weekend of the Monaco Grand Prix. She worked as one of the administrators for Scuderia Ferrari and she also happened to be invited to the party all the drivers and other famous people were going to be at. At first, Y/N played a little hard to get when Jorge started to flirt with her; however, he soon won her heart when he took her out to dinner a few days after the party and the rest was history.

"I know, I can't believe these past three years have flown by so fast," Y/N smiled as she remembered the first time Jorge had tried to flirt with her, in fact, she remembered the pickup line he had used on her. "And, I still can't believe you used the 'do you have a map? Because I'm getting lost in your eyes...' line!"

"Hey, in my defense," Jorge started to defend himself, "you have very beautiful eyes."

"That is true," she giggled as she leaned up and pressed a kiss to his lips, "I swear, I'm falling in love with you more and more every second of my life."

"Well, that's a good thing," he chuckled and kissed her on the cheek as his hazel eyes reflected the light of the chandelier hanging from the ceiling. "Because we did vow to each other that we'll love each other for the rest of our life."

Y/N giggled at her husband's statement before she rested her head against his muscular chest, taking in the moment she shared with Jorge.

---

"There you are!" Y/N giggled as she saw Jorge stand on the balcony outside, "I was wondering where you ran off to after slicing the cake."

"I came out here to have a private moment with my gorgeous wife," he chuckled as he took a sip of champagne from his champagne flute. His arm snaked around her waist and brought her closer to him; his arm rested on her hip at the end. She nodded her head as she took a sip of the sparkling water filled in her champagne flute and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Speaking of which," she spoke up softly as she set her flute down on a nearby table and briefly walked back inside to grab something. Holding it in her hands and hiding it behind her back, she went back to the balcony, where Jorge was waiting for her. "I got something for you."

"Oh, really?" Jorge smiled from ear-to-ear as he turned himself around from the railing to face her. She nodded her head and handed him his surprise gift.

"Surprise, Mr. Lorenzo," Y/N smirked as she looked at Jorge's reaction to the gift. Jorge looked a little confused at first, but his eyes widened at the sight and pretty soon, tears of joy started to stream down his cheeks as he figured out the surprise.

"We're having a baby?" He laughed wholeheartedly as he carefully and gently engulfed Y/N in his arms, "a little Lorenzo you and I made?"

She chuckled to herself and nodded her head, "I'm six weeks along and I found out three weeks ago. So, to answer your question; yes, we are having a baby that'll arrive in seven-and-a-half months."

"I can't believe it," he kissed her with passion like he had never before and pulled away after a few minutes of kissing. "I'm going to be a dad!"

"And, you're going to be a great one," she smiled as she kissed him on the cheek once more. Her captivating E/C eyes looked into her husband's beautiful hazel eyes as they both looked at each with looks filled love and joy.

"Of course, you'll be a fantastic mom," he giggled before bringing her into his embrace once more. "Te amo tanto, señora Lorenzo. Y también te quiero, pequeño Lorenzo." (I love you so much, Mrs. Lorenzo. And I love you too, little Lorenzo.)

"We love you too, Mr. Lorenzo." she sighed in happiness as she brought her husband in for another kiss on the lips. All in all, today was a perfect day for the newlyweds and they wouldn't change a thing. 

---

Hi, I'm back with another update! This was literally one of my favorite one shots I have ever written, if I'll be honest with you. Requests are currently open right now and I'd be happy to write about any rider. Anyhoo, keep an eye out for the next one shot, which will be about Tito Rabat. And other than that, I hope you enjoyed this one shot; have a GREAT rest of your day/night, and I'll see you either later or on Friday! Bye!

- Priya 😀