I want you here now (7)

The tenth episode of Blowaster was almost finished, the last scene had just been filmed and everyone decided to take a break. A few actors and actresses of the cast went to have lunch in a diner near the studio, including Camila and Lauren. Their friends and co-workers weren't the only ones who noticed that the two seemed to be bickering much more with one another, the whole team noticed. There was more tension there.

"So... Do you guys already know what costumes you're going to wear on Halloween? It's in three weeks, and everyone knows I'm going to throw a gigantic party." Chris said, and his friends laughed lively at what the boy said; he was definitely a party lover.

Soon enough the conversation began to flow, everyone talking at the same time, giving ideas to each other of great costumes. Everyone seemed as excited as the host for the long-awaited Halloween party.

"I can't decide. Every time I choose a costume, I end up thinking of something better." Lauren shared her indecision with her friends and dropped her shoulders in a disheartened way, letting out a long sigh.

Camila looked at the green-eyed brunette, and a wicked grin appeared on her lips when she had an idea. She propped her elbows on the table, leaning forward without taking her eyes off Lauren.

"Hey, Cruella!" Camila said loudly, drawing everyone's attention. Lauren clenched her jaw, because she knew that the Latina was referring to her. "You could go dressed as Chewbacca, but the albino one since you're somehow related to candles." She mocked, and everyone around laughed at Camila's comment. Lauren's face started gaining a red color due to the growing anger inside her. "Or you could just dress up as a ghost. Just go naked, you won't even need a sheet or a dress. There you go, now you have two perfect costumes, you just have to decide which one you prefer." The Latina completed, and her friends laughed so hard that some fell off their chairs.

If looks could kill, Camila would be dying slowly right now, because Lauren was staring at her with evil eyes as if she was mentally killing the Latina in every imaginable and unimaginable way. And she really was.

"Fuck you, you annoying talking cricket. No one asked for your unnecessary opinion, imbecile!" Lauren growled, and Molly had to hold her friend by the arm so she wouldn't advance towards Camila. "But I also have a great suggestion for you too... Go dressed as Oompa Loompa, your size is ideal for that." Lauren shot back mockingly, and everyone laughed again, even harder than before.

Camila smirked, she loved the way how Lauren always got affected by her taunts. The Latina didn't even get a little bothered by the brunette's suggestion; she let out a chuckle and applauded mockingly.

"Very good... That was a good one." Camila said sarcastically, and Lauren raised her nose in a snob way, belittling Camila's sarcasm. "But I'll only go dressed as Oompa Loompa if you're my Willy Wonka." Camila gave tit for tat, and Lauren stared at her, open-mouthed.

Damn her!, the brunette exclaimed indignantly in thought. The Latina always had an answer on the tip of her tongue, and the brunette hated that with every bone in her body.

"You're a-"

"Okay, girls, let's eat before someone ends up getting stabbed or something." David cut off Lauren before that argument went to another level of offense, which wouldn't take long to happen if he hadn't interfered.

The brunette huffed, leaning back against her chair. Camila kept the victorious smile on her lips, she always managed to get under Lauren's skin and she loved it. Everyone's lunch arrived and soon enough they all started eating, keeping a light conversation about the Halloween party. They all seemed so excited about the party and about the scariest day of the year.