Date Pt. 2 (25)

Lauren had her eyes closed, enjoying the Latina's soft, moist lips on her neck. She had goosebumps all over her skin. She was lightly digging her nails into the mattress as little sighs escaped her mouth. Camila, in turn, was on top of the brunette with her hands propped up on the mattress on either side of her head, she was distributing slow, passionate kisses there. The brunette's heady scent invaded Camila's nostrils, intoxicating her.

"You smell so good." Camila murmured as she breathed in Lauren's scent, causing more goosebumps on the brunette's skin.

The Latina pulled away, being greeted by the brunette's beautiful smile. Green eyes opened, staring at the brown ones with extreme intensity.

"I know." She boasted. "Don't stop." Lauren asked, closing her eyes again, waiting to feel Camila's lips on her neck once again.

"I'd love to continue this, but..." The Latina's voice was full of regret, which made Lauren automatically open her eyes. Confused, the brunette stared at the Latina as she knelt up on the bed. "I really need to go." The Latina checked the time on her wristwatch, knowing she was very late for her appointment.

Camila shouldn't even be in Lauren's apartment, but she also couldn't say no to the brunette's sly request, after all, Lauren had insisted a lot for her to come visit her.

And obviously, Camila would never refuse Lauren anything.

"I thought you were going to sleep over?" A huge pout formed on the brunette's full lips, making Camila feel tempted to stay, even though she really had to go. Lauren sat up on the bed, crawling closer to the Latina, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, putting on her shoes. The brunette rested her chin on her left shoulder, using her legs to embrace Camila's waist. "I miss you. You said you missed me too."

"And I do, princess." Camila brought her right hand up to Lauren's hair, stroking it. "But I really need to sort some things out."

"What can be more important than spending the whole night fucking me?" Camila arched an eyebrow, looking at Lauren out of the corner of her eye. She saw the brunette smile before leaning in to whisper in her ear: "I'm not wearing any panties underneath these shorts. Don't you want to take them off me and see how wet I am?"

Camila closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. Lauren felt a tug on her hair and smiled, capturing the Latina's earlobe in her mouth, sucking on it slowly. It was the Latina's turn to feel goosebumps all over her skin.

"Don't do this..." Camila asked, trying to sound firm, though her voice came out weaker than a whisper. The Latina was smiling, enjoying the way Lauren was touching her. "You know I can't resist you."

"You don't have to resist. We both know you want this just as much as I do..."

"True. I won't deny it." With a lot of willpower, she managed to pull away from Lauren, finally regaining some of her sanity. "But I really have to go. Remember we have a date tomorrow?"

Lauren flashed a broad smile and that made Camila's heart race.

"How could I forget that?"

"Exactly." The Latina bent down in front of the brunette. "I'll see you tomorrow morning, okay?"

"Okay."

The brunette wrapped her arms around Camila's neck, pulling her into an extremely passionate and lustful kiss. Reluctantly, they both pulled away, making a popping sound echo through the room.

"And you don't have to worry because no one will know where we're going. You won't run the risk of your boyfriend finding out about the two of us."