Last time? (8)

Lauren had taken a considerably long bath, to feel cleaner after the orgasm she had during the phone call with Camila. It was a new experience, she never thought that that could be that amazing. But now she was getting more and more impatient with Camila's delay, she should already be knocking on her door by now. She huffed, getting up from the couch to go to the balcony for some fresh air, but the sound of the doorbell stopped her.

"Finally!" Lauren exclaimed and strode towards the door.

She might even try to look less desperate, but Camila had given her such wonderful orgasms and she wanted more. Lauren had already warned the building's doorman of the night shift about the Latina's visit, allowing her entry. When she opened the door, she came across a very nice smelling Camila, with a mischievous smile on her moist lips as she twirled her car keys around her index finger. It would be a sexy sight, that of course if Lauren wasn't so impatient.

"You took your time, I was about to give up." The brunette said as she rolled her eyes, crossing her arms.

"Did you miss me?" Camila asked, still smiling, and Lauren rolled her eyes again.

The brunette exchanged a few looks with the Latina before grabbing the collar of the black jacket she was wearing and pulling her inside.

"Obviously not, imbecile." Lauren whispered against Camila's lips, and the Latina smiled at the disdainful tone of her voice.

Camila closed the brunette's apartment door with one of her feet and pulled Lauren by the waist, pressing their bodies together. Her hands smoothed the brunette's waist with certain delicacy.

"You may not have missed me," the Latina nibbled Lauren's left earlobe, sliding her hands down the brunette's body, to then bring her right hand to the middle of Lauren's legs, snaking her hand into the wine-red robe to stroke the brunette's already quite soaked pussy, "But I'm sure your pussy missed me. Look how drenched you already are because of me. I love how your pussy gushes for me."

As she spoke, Camila slid her fingers through the brunette's folds, making her moan and involuntarily rock her hips against Camila's skillful fingers as they stroked her pussy. Lauren could faint right there such was the pleasure that the Latina's touches caused her.

"Smug bitch." Lauren seethed angrily, even though her voice wanted to waver.

The brunette's urge was to back away from Camila and slap her, but she couldn't. That prepotent Latina had something that appealed to her, that awakened a hidden side of her. Maybe it was the way the Latina was sure of herself, or maybe it was the delicious scent of her skin, or who knows, maybe it was the delightful way how she grabbed her? Lauren couldn't say for sure, maybe it was the combination of all those elements. The fact was that she wouldn't be able to run away from Camila even if she really wanted to.

It was impossible to run from the wolf when you didn't intend to run away from it.

"Moan for me." Camila asked close to Lauren's ear. Her voice came out hoarsely, dripping with arousal. Lauren couldn't hold back the moan of pleasure that ripped through her throat when the Latina pressed two fingers against her clit, squeezing the small, sensitive bundle of nerves. "Take off your robe. I want you naked."

Camila pulled away from Lauren, who whimpered at the loss of contact with the Latina. Without blinking, the brunette undid the already loose knot of her robe and let the piece slid down her body, showing her nakedness. Camila swallowed the saliva in her mouth at the sight, her body heated up as she ran her eyes over every inch of that beautiful pale body.

Despite having had a large number of sexual partners, Camila could have sworn that she would never get used to Lauren's beauty. The brunette's body wasn't skinny, nor too muscled. It was an ordinary body, without extremely defined curves, and even out of certain proportions imposed by society. But God, it was perfect! Camila found Lauren the sexiest woman of all.