Wet dreams (11)

NOTE: Just a heads up, Camila and Lauren aren't YET in a relationship, right now they still 'hate' each other, so it's normal for them to fuck whomever they want for now. And in this chapter there's going to be a little threesome scene between Lauren, another girl and Ryan; if you don't want to read it, just skip that part. But don't worry, because this is a CAMREN fanfic ;)

-----

A few knocks on the door brought Lauren back to reality, she was still kind of spacing out ever since the moment Camila left the bathroom. In her mind, she wanted only one thing: to cum. A few more knocks made her hurry, the brunette straightened her clothes and looked at the mirror to see her state.

A mess. She was a complete mess.

She opened the tap and threw a bit of water on her face, straightening her hair in the best possible way, and then she grabbed a towel to dry her face. Luckily, she was using waterproof makeup, or she'd look even worse.

She grabbed her clutch bag and took a deep breath, to then open the door and come across Ryan, who had his arm raised, ready to knock on the door again. The boy smiled and pulled his hand away, letting it fall to his side.

"Is everything alright?" The British boy asked suddenly, studying Lauren's pale face.

The brunette almost widened her eyes. Was her state so deplorable to the point that she looked like she was going to be sick?

"Yes..." Her voice was barely heard, and Ryan raised one of his eyebrows, as if he doubted that. Lauren saw there a good excuse to distract her mind. "To tell you the truth, I'm not feeling very well..."

"Do you want to leave?" He asked.

She flashed a broad smile, leaving Ryan even more confused. "I want to drink more, I don't think I drank enough."

"You sure?"

"Absolutely! Come on."

[...]

Lauren didn't even remember Camila anymore at that point. Although she still had an absurd urge to fuck. Ryan had excused himself to go talk to some friends, leaving Lauren with a few acquaintances in the middle of the makeshift dance floor. She was moving her body from side to side, not even caring about the slight dizziness she was feeling. She had a smile plastered on her face, and that was when her eyes landed on that woman.

Lauren froze instantly, blinking a few times to focus her vision and find out if she wasn't hallucinating. The woman looked like an angel, she couldn't be real. The lights flashed again and Lauren could see the beautiful redhead better. The woman smiled at her, noticing the brunette's gaze on her.

"Hi." Lauren smiled when the redhead greeted her, quite close to her. "My name's Lindsey."

"I'm Lauren." Lauren said in an almost weak way, she was really drunk.

Lindsey laughed, wanting to tell her that she knew who the brunette was, but it could come out wrong. The actress could think that the redhead just wanted to take advantage of her. Which wasn't a total lie, but Lindsey had other plans.

Great plans.

"Babe..." A breathless Ryan approached Lauren, putting one of his arms around her shoulders. He raised his eyebrows, surprised at the beautiful woman who was with her. Lindsey flashed a smile that could be considered seductive and cute. "Hi..."

Lindsey held out her hand. "I'm Lindsey."

"Isn't she hot, babe?" Lauren asked Ryan, looking at him.