I hate Lauren Jauregui (14)

"What do you want with me? I already told you that we don't have anything else to talk about. I thought I made that clear." Lauren got up from the bench, straightening the hem of her dress, and she took advantage of that to look away from the Latina.

Camila couldn't help but look at the brunette's beautiful toned legs, feeling her body heat up at that sight and her hands begin to tingle with want. She needed to have Lauren again, it was almost a necessity, and she'd rather not try to understand that absurd obsession.

"But we have unfinished business." Camila blocked Lauren's path, bringing her hands to the brunette's waist where she squeezed a little hard, making Lauren gasp. "I want you." The Latina whispered close to Lauren's ear, making her shiver with the husky tone of her voice.

The brunette shook her head quickly to get out of that momentary trance, she couldn't fall for Camila's charms again, she had to be strong.

"Get your hands off me." The brunette ordered coldly; and though Camila was ready for that, to hear the brunette speak in that so rude way affected the Latina in a way that she didn't like at all. "I already told you, what we had is over, I don't want anything to do with you anymore." Lauren put her hands over Camila's hands on her waist, shoving them away from her hips with some violence. "I'm not going to repeat this again, stay away from me. Forget me." The brunette took a step back, staring at the Latina in front of her with hatred; her chest rose and fell in a rapid way and she felt her body vibrate due to the accumulated adrenaline.

Camila balled her hands into fists and lowered her head, feeling that rejection more and more. She knew that she needed to be quick and think of some way to convince Lauren.

She had to give in. And Camila would make her give in.

"I'm not going to stay away from you, we both know that you actually want me very close." Camila's voice increased in tone gradually, the Latina took two steps forward towards the brunette, who stepped back, moving away from the Latina. "Stop lying and admit that you miss my hands on you." The brunette's back collided with the pillar that supported the ceiling of the recreation area, and Camila inched her face closer to Lauren's, leaving their mouths pretty close. "Admit it... Do it..."

Her whole body cried out for Lauren's.

"I..." Lauren swallowed the saliva that had gathered in her mouth and wet her dry lips with the tip of her tongue. Camila followed the movement with her eyes, feeling her throat burn with thirst for the brunette's lips. "I. Don't. Want. Anything. To. Do. With. You." The brunette said slowly, and every word hit Camila in a different way. "Let go of me!" Lauren demanded impatiently, and Camila sighed heavily, shaking her head and muttering under her breath that she wouldn't let her leave.

"Just a little bit, Lauren. Just-"

"Let go of me, Camila. This is not a request."

"Why do you have such a strong aversion to me? Everything was fine between us. We don't have to expand whatever this is, Lauren. It can be just casual sex, and no one needs to know."

Camila was going to try a different approach, without less arrogance, even though she felt like just grabbing Lauren and convince her in the best way she knew: driving her crazy.

"Camila, no..."

"Did I do something wrong?"

"You didn't do anything wrong." Camila frowned, watching Lauren let out a long, heavy sigh. "I was the one who did it all wrong."

Camila got even more confused... What exactly was Lauren talking about?

"Uh... How so? I don't understand." The Latina scratched the back of her neck, in a clear sign of confusion.