We need to talk (13)

A drop of sweat trickled down Camila's shoulders, sliding down her spine and disappearing between her buttocks. The Latina gasped, intensifying her movements.

"Mmmm... Harder..." The brunette's voice sounded hoarse, in a soft and aroused tone close to the Latina's ear.

Camila let out a groan and gripped the brown hair of the woman beneath her tightly. Looking into her eyes, she smiled in a seductive way right before speeding up her thrusts.

"Moan my name again." Camila asked, almost demanding, and the brunette gasped, digging her nails into the Latina's back; who moaned, feeling pleasure in the pain cause by the woman's claws. She'd love to look at herself in the mirror to see those marks, knowing that they had been caused during a spectacular fuck.

"I'm gonna... Fuck! Camila!"

Camila slightly pulled away from the brunette so that she could look at her face, a smile graced the woman's red lips, and somewhat swollen from the kisses exchanged between them. The Latina's brown eyes stared into her... brown eyes?

Camila widened her eyes instantly when she realized that... it couldn't be... What the fuck?! The Latina blinked several times without stopping the movement of her fingers, the brunette beneath her moaned wildly with pleasure and the Latina was speechless.

Not again..., the Latina thought as she closed her eyes. That couldn't be happening, it was already the second time that Camila had sex with Parisa and fantasized about Lauren. Yeah, she was fantasizing about Lauren. Even though she hadn't seen the brunette for nearly two weeks, the words that Lauren had told her the last time they saw each other still hammered in Camila's head.

That's all you're good for.

She couldn't understand what exactly Lauren meant by that. Camila was only good for what? Sex? To make the brunette cum? To drive her crazy with arousal?

Couldn't Ryan bring Lauren to the apex of pleasure? Was that why Lauren said that Camila was only good for that? To do the work that her boyfriend couldn't do?

Those questions hovered over Camila's head, she found herself in a dead end and without any answers. She wanted to understand what the hell Lauren meant by that.

[...]

The Latina left Parisa's apartment, she wasn't up for creating any bonds with the brunette, she just liked the sex they had and kept having from time to time. They were basically friends with benefits. Camila didn't like complications, and she didn't have that with Parisa because the brunette knew how to separate things very well.

Camila stopped at the traffic light, sighing as she drummed her fingers on the steering wheel. Absently, she looked out the window, until her eyes landed on a place very well known to her. A broad smile appeared on her lips and she used the turn signal, already feeling her body come to life with all her senses activated.

She had to succeed that time.

-----

Lauren had just gotten out of the shower, her body seemed to weigh a ton. It had been a few minutes since she had arrived from Selena's apartment, and she needed to sleep badly. She started turning off all the lights in her apartment, but halted in the hallway when she heard her doorbell ringing several times. Her face contorted, both in confusion and in disbelief. Who was stupid enough to bother her at two in the morning?

"Ugh! Fucking hell!"

The brunette unlocked the door of her apartment, and with extreme force, turned the doorknob, pulling it with such hatred that she thought she was going to break it. Lauren was prepared to cuss whoever it was that was bothering her at that hour, but her voice died when she came across that Latina with a mischievous grin on her face.