Game (9)

Lauren awoke early that Saturday morning, the brunette woke up smiling just by knowing who was coming to spend the weekend with her. Even though she spent most of the night on Facetime with Ryan, she woke up in a good mood for knowing that in a few hours the British boy would be by her side.

She needed that, and a lot. It would be great to have someone to keep her company.

She stretched her arms, letting out a satisfying groan as she felt her muscles relax and some bones snap. She ran her hands over her face and yawned, causing a deep sound to come out of her mouth. She supported her hands on the mattress and took impetus to sat up on the bed, to then get up from it. She walked slowly to the bathroom, and once she got there, she began to undress.

She needed a long bath urgently.

[...]

After she left the bathroom, Lauren got dressed in a simple casual outfit; a large white shirt that was slung on her shoulders and had a Bob Marley print, black denim shorts with shredded tips, and her inseparable combat boots. She was going to pick up Ryan at the airport, even though the boy said that it wasn't necessary, but the brunette insisted, because she really missed her 'boyfriend' and consequently best friend.

She finished drying her hair with the bath towel, leaving the tips a little damp, but she didn't care about that. She threw the slightly damp towel on the bed, she'd take it to the bathroom later, and then she walked over to the vanity table located near her bed in the left corner of her bedroom. She sat on the little bench and opened the second drawer, where her makeup bag was. She started applying makeup unhurriedly, she still had some time before she received a call from her 'boyfriend' telling her that he had already landed.

After she was ready and smelling very nice, Lauren grabbed her phone and car keys, and as soon as she was walking by the living room of her apartment, her phone vibrated in her hand, making her smile broadly. She slid her finger across her screen and brought the device to her ear.

"Baby boy." She greeted him, and was gifted with that laugh that made her feel so good; as she opened the front door and locked her apartment.

"I see that someone woke up in a good mood." The two of them laughed; as Lauren reached the elevator and pressed the button to call it. "And here I thought that I'd wake you up." Ryan pretended to be upset, and Lauren let out a loud laugh.

The boy always made her laugh easily. And she loved that. The elevator reached her floor and she quickly stepped into the metal box.

"Who knows, maybe next time, maybe..." Lauren said with a smile.

"Who knows." He let out with a chuckle. Lauren looked at herself in the mirror and straightened her hair, which was longer due to her role in the tv series; she had to let her hair grow and couldn't do much to it at the moment. "Are you on your way?"

"I'm in the elevator."

"I noticed." Ryan said with a chuckle, because the connection was failing. "I'll wait here for you. Don't take too long because I miss you so much."

Lauren couldn't help letting out a cute 'Aw'. She also missed her best friend. She couldn't wait to spend the whole weekend clinging to him. Ryan definitely had one of the best hugs.

"I'll be there in a few minutes."

[...]

Ryan was waiting patiently for Lauren, the boy was leaning against a pillar near the arrivals gate. None of his fans knew of his trip to Los Angeles, so he was able to wait for the brunette right there in the airport. Beside him was just Jerry, his private security guard. Each of the five boys had a trusty security guard for when they traveled alone.