Little paradise and... hell? (26)

After a long tour in the hot tub, the two of them got out after Lauren grumbled that her hands were pruny and she wanted to lie down on the bed to rest a little. Camila had no idea what time it was, she didn't even know if her name was really Camila. She was still dizzy due to Lauren eating her out real good; the brunette had taken her by surprise under the water, and not even the breaks the brunette took to catch her breath before going back underwater to suck on her clit some more got in the way of the intense orgasm she had.

"Camila! Dry yourself off first." Lauren scolded the Latina before she could jump onto the bed still wet.

Camila dropped her shoulders, looking like a child who had just been scolded by her parents. She grabbed the white towel that was on the bed and began drying herself off.

"Do you want to do anything else or are you already sleepy?" Camila asked nonchalantly, finishing drying herself off to then wrap the towel around her hair. When she was finally dry, she could throw herself onto the spacious bed.

Lauren put on the robe she had gotten from the bathroom and walked to the bed, sitting on the edge.

"It depends..." The brunette had a lovely little pout on her lips, she was distracted and engaged in twirling her fingers in the pale green bed-sheet, thus avoiding eye contact with the Latina.

A smile was born on Camila's face, that sight of the brunette acting all awkward was definitely super adorable.

"It depends on...?" The Latina encouraged her, crossing her legs and sitting cross-legged on the bed with her hands on her thighs.

Lauren took a deep breath, her shoulders rising with the movement, to then fall back down as she let the air out of her lungs.

"Do you know how to give a massage?"

"Well, I'm very good with my hands, so..." Camila shrugged and smirked, and Lauren bit her lower lip, thinking about agreeing. I know very well how good you are with your hands, but she only thought that, because she knew Camila would boast if she said that out loud.

"Want to give me one? I want to see if you're really good with your hands." The brunette winked suggestively at Camila before she stood up and opened the sash of her bathrobe, letting the piece fall at her feet. Then she knelt on the bed and lay down fully naked in front of the Latina.

Camila shook her head to chase away her sinful thoughts as she ran her eyes over that big butt. God, this woman is a sin, the Latina thought with a smirk.

Thank god Lauren was hers...

Well, at least she was a little bit.

"Just close your eyes and relax." Camila asked before straddling Lauren's thighs, ready to give her the best massage of her life.

[...]

Camila hadn't even realized how long it had been since she began massaging the brunette's back, but now her wrists were already complaining due to pain caused by the repetitive movements. Lauren was sound asleep. Camila smiled and got off her, grabbed the remote control from the nightstand and closed the room's shutters, leaving it completely dark. She left the air-conditioning on in a medium temperature and got up to grab a duvet from the closet, and then she went back to the bed and covered Lauren. The Latina took off her own panties and joined the brunette under the covers, she was nervous, that would be the first time she'd sleep with Lauren while being conscious and not exhausted from fucking so much. She looked at the time on her phone only to find out that it was still 8PM, she still had plenty of time with the brunette... And they still had Saturday.

I have to think about what we're going to do, Camila thought before turning to face Lauren and closing her eyes, waiting for sleep to come.

It didn't take not even seven minutes for her to fall asleep.