Again

Alexs POV
'Gray, what if Kyle has a plan to ruin us? what if he does something bad to the ki-' I was cut off by Grayson pulling me into his muscular arms and pecking my forehead. T effaces began to form in my eyes.

'Shh..' Grayson says. He tilted my chin up

'Bbg, its ok. You have Cleo,Cathy,Me,Ethan and Ava. Dont worry' He says. His phone buzzed
*zzz...Zzzzz.Zzzz*

'Let me get my phone a bit, kay?? just go at the couch and we'll cuddle later' Grayson says. I just nod my head for response.

Graysons POV
She just nod her head. I went at the kitchen and saw a text message

Unknown Number
Well, remember me? oh poor u. Alex will be mine, and Abby. U go to hell. We go to LA.
Better watch out. If I were u,  I would sleep with one eye open. ;)
Bye bitch

I was completely shocked about this.

Shut the fuck up and leave my family alone please God protect us.
*Ding dong ding dong'  the doorbell rings. I look through the peep hole and saw Ava.
I let her in and joined Alex at the couch to cuddle. We decided to watch 'The Boy' . Then the part came when Gretta meets Brahms. She was fine about it.
°°° °°°
(Sorry spoiler alert if u havent watched the movie :))
The part came when Cole smashed Brahms head and got shattered. Alex was asleep and the crash was so dang loud she screamed 'KYLE !!!' I hugged her.

'Common pwetty gwetta' Brahms says. It gave me shivers at my spine eeee.
°°°°
'Babe, im going to change my outfit' Alex says and she jogged up the stairs.

'Mkay ' I say.

+30 mins later+
'Done.' Alex says. Damnnnnn she look hawt (outfit above)

Welp, again. Kyle is gonna be done. Im planning on taking Ava, Alex, Ethan, Mason & Alice and of course little Abbigail to NEW YORK CITY. afterwards to Disneyland California. And the Great wolf lodge. And then the biggest waterpark so we could hang out with our kiddos