All grown up.

Alexs POV
We finished eating chick'fil a and head to our hotel room.

*4 years later*
Age:
Alex: 23

Grayson & Ethan: 23

Alice and Mason: 5

Abby:4 and a half

"Mommy look! I made a cat!" Abby says while holding up a picture of a cat that is colored with pink. Aww

"Uncle Ethan!" Abby says patting Ethans back making the twins giggle.

"Yeah Ab?" Ethan asks, E nicknamed Abby to Ab, interesting...

"Kitty cat!!" she said placing the drawing in the table.

"Where's daddy?" I ask her and points to the Basement... I wonder why.

"Grayson Bailey Dolan, WHAT ARE U DOING IN THERE!" I yelled from the top of my lungs.

"Uhh setting up, its Dolan Twins Tuesday!"  he replied making me say 'ohhh'

"Who's involved?" I shout.

"Abby,Alice,Mason and Ethan duhh, but help me film,pause set the lighting. Your damn good at filming" He said making me smile. Ok I just said. Ava was doing a photoshoot since she is a model. Ethan played with the kids.

"Uhh, Alice, Mason come here" I say from their room.

"Were coming" They say stomping/ running to their room
'Uncle G and Daddy Ethan are filming a video with u guys" I explained
"Is Abby filming with us?" Alice asks I nod my head. Alice is so thoughtful, because she thinks about anyone of us in everything she does. She is just CUTE.

"YAY!" The twins yelled and I giggled.

This is Alice's Outfit

Masons outfit

And Abby

I putted Alice's hair into cute french braids

I putted Alice's hair into cute french braids. I put Gel and styled his hair going sideways (Like Grayson hair in YouTube videos). And Abby's into pigtails with a gold and red ribbons (in the pic of Abby's outfit ;)) .

"DONE!" I said for Gray and E to hear. I let the kids run free, I saw Abby running and her pigtails bouncing. Grayson went out the basement and he was wearing a denim color hoodie, black jeans, his hair styled like Mason's and thats it, Whilst Ethan waz wearing the sweatshirt I gave him that says 'Ethan Chunky Hunky', his hair in a nice and flowy, and wearing denim jeans and a apple watch.

*Filming the Video*
Graysons PoV
"Whats up guys!!! were back!" me and Ethan yelled looking at the kids whispering something Mason was in the middle with his arms crossed since he was in the middle of the girls and the girls were whispering something and Mason seemed annoyed.

"And were joined with my kids, Alice and Mason' Ethan saids and Mason had a 'finally' face expression making me Smile. Alice came and sat on the kiddy chairs. So was Mason but he sat in between the chairs which means another annoying time for the little guy.

"And my daughter Abbigail aka. Abby" I said. And Abby came running with her pigtails bouncing. She was so cute.

Sorry its short :l