No, please stay!

Graysons POV
We got there, I didn't know what had gotten into me but I busted through the hospital doors and rushed at the front desk. "Where is Alex Smith?!' I panicked, "Sir, u need to wait. The doctors are trying to find out informations, please head there to the waiting chairs, thank u sir." She says calmly, wtaf?! I need to know how she is doing. "Daddy, calm down!  Mommy is goin to be fwine, I pwomise." Abby says calming me. Her voice sounded like Alex's oml, I love this kid. "Thanks Ab," I say, I set her on my lap, and she rested her head on my shoulder. She fell asleep, the doctor suddenly came out and wanted to speak to us. "Sir, looks like she has a coma. It had a serious impact. There is 90% of her chance of dying. She lost alot of blood, causing her brain to not function well." He says. I clearly felt my eyes watery. I let it out. "Buddy, don't worry. If she dies, she will be able to see us through a way. Remember, she will always be in our hearts, no matter what." Ethan explains. "If she dies, who will be the girl I love so much walking down the aisle with a wedding dress on? Who will be the girl that will kiss my cheek if I'm sad? Who will I take out on little dates around town? Who will be the mother of Abby? Who will watch Abby graduate for college? Who will cook Abby meals everyday? Who will Abby go with on mothers day? Who will be the one splashing water on my face when I slept in? Who will go with Abby on her first day of school? Who?!" I say to him. "Oh my goodness" he just says. "Sir, Alex has been confirmed she may die on any time tomorrow. She woke up. Have the chance to speak to her please" doc Gilbert says. Abby woke up and she wanted to come with me. "Grayson!" She says. "Hi baby. " I say "Abbigail!" She says. I nodded "mommy!! I love u!"

••••
We need to head home now. So we did. I tucked Abby for agoodnight sleep. I laid on our bed. "I wish u are her to cuddle with me Alex." I whisper and fall asleep watching the window. How?! I love u Alex. Remember us.