Beach!

Ava's POV
"Guyss, im bored!" I yelled.

"Ava, get the twins up!" Ethan says to me. He is in a bad mood. I can tell

"Meany boy.!!" I yelled to him I got up the couch. And felt some muscular arms around me.

"Sorry" He says. I just wiggled to loose his grip but it just got tight even more.

"Pretty boy, let go of me!!" I yelled. Saying Pretty boy makes him hold his face. I am right, he covers his face and I ran to the Kiddos bedroom.

'Hi, Abby!" I said while picking her off the bed and she just chuckled.

"Momma!!" Alice says I got startled and put Abby down and went to the twins' bed.

'Hey Alicia. Baby  girl.' I say and she just smiled at me and then Mason comes and jumps on me. He pushed Alice away .

'Bup, dont do it" bup is his nickname. He loves it. Alice's nickname is 'baby girl'. Whilst Abby's nn is 'princess'.

'Bup,baby girl,princess lets gooo. Uncle g/ daddy g is taking us to the beach!' I say and they put their hands on their mouth and chuckle.

°°°
Alexs POV
We arrived at LA BEACH. To hang out and chill. We love to take pictures of the kids and send em to Sam. So I took a picture of Abby in her little black bathing suit.

And Gray took a picture of Mason. Let me tell u he is sooo dang good at taking pics. Maybe he is used to filming and knows the angles. Proud of him btw.

and E took a pic of Alice. Shes so cuttee

i just put on a outfit (Above^^^) Grayson just stared at the kids while Abbigail just go and play with Mason. Because Alice hunts for some shells with Ethan. Me and Ava just tanned. Idc if Gray stares at my bootyful ass. Im used to it ;) ( Ewww sorry)