Her

Alex's POV
I needed to go for a Run since I'm a model. Soo I borrowed Grayson's car and drove off. It was so hella traffic ugh, the traffic lights were green and that means it's go time. I was driving and a drunk guy was driving this jeep and I headed on my direction but the jeep hit the car front by front. The glass exploded in my face and almost hit my eye, my head was so droopy from the blood. I start to get light headed and dizzy. My nose starts to bleed. That's when I heard sirens all over me and sorrounding Grays car. Everything turned black.

Some nurse POV
The girl passed out. Her phone was on the passenger sit, I looked through her emergency numbers. One says Ethannn. I called it

"Hello this is Jamie, I believe this is Ethan?" I ask

"Yeah, this is Ethan," the guys said.

"Please head to Ferds Hospital." I say

"What?! Why?! " the guy said

"Sir this isn't the right time to explain. We will try our best to investigate this accident, please head to the given hospital. Right now, u are almost loosing her!" I explain to him. He said OK and hung up. "Girl don't die on us. You seem like a lot of people are right here for you!"I say to her lifeless body. Gosh I really meant what I said.

Ethan's POV
"Grayson, Ava! Grab the kids. We have an emergency!" I say grabbing my keys, Alex no!

"Who are u talking about? Does this include Alex?!" Gray panicked buckling all the kids while Ava sat down at the back next to Alex's usual sit. I nodded he gasped. "Drive!! Hurry!!" He says " Mama?!" Abby says Gray nodded at Abby. "Mommy!! Were comin" Abby says. I'm having a attack omg!! Alex! Please u have us at this moment! Please stay with us!