Family

Grayson's POV
Being a dad and an uncle is hard work. "Dada! Where is mama?" Abby says. "Oh momma and uncle ETH is at the mall!" I say sarcastically but they just nodded and continue eating there pancakes. I heard a knock on the door. "Can I get it uncle g?" Mason says i nodded. "Daddy!! Auntie Alex!" The twins say "Mama!! Uncle E-tee-wee-tee!" Abby says hugging Ethan. "Abbigail Carter Smith Dolan! Who thought u that!?" Ethan says picking up Abby and Mason whilst Alex picking up Alice. She giggled and pointed at me, "Grayson?" Ethan asks Abby nodded. I smiled and carried Abby. Ava woke up and hugged her twins and Ethan, I was kinda sleepy,since I baby sitted the kids.

"Babe, I'm sleepy. Gonna take a nap." I said she nodded and kissed my cheek."Eww mommy! My eyes!" Abby says. "Abbigail, don't worry. When u grow much older, u are allowed to kiss your boyfriend. OK?" I explained. "But daddy, I already have a boyfriend!" She whined. "And who is your boyfriend?" I sass and pointed at Ethan,

"Sweetie, that is your uncle!" I explained. "Who says your uncwel can't be your boyfriend!" She sassed at me and put her hands on her waist, seconds later she came to Ethan and kissed his cheek. "Abbigail!" I say and went in our room, no I ain't jealous, but I heard everyone chuckle. Oh well.

2 hours later

"Dada, can I come in?" Abby says knocking. "No!" I groaned, I heard her sobbing. I stood up and opened my door and she was sitting there crying. "Aww, my baby girl" I say picking her up from the concrete flloor . "Daddy!!" She says sniffing, "hi princess." I say rubbing her back.