YouTube

Graysons POV
'Sooo today we are going to be doing..... The questions from kids.' I said to the camera while Abby and Alice have their head in their palms.

"So how this works is the kiddos asks questions to us and even its inappropriate, we will try our best to explain it the kiddy way :)" Ethan says.

"Alright!" Mason said.

"Lets start with u baby girl" Ethan says caressing her cheeks.

"Where do babies come from?" Abby said hugging me. Me and Ethan looked at each other and scratch the back of our necks.

"Uhm, its when...uhh" Ethan trys to speak but he is nervous to maybe say something wrong.

"Its when 2 people love each other and they kiss, a baby bean will be formed in mommy's tummy" I tried to say.

"Weally?!" Abby says with her beautiful eyes. Aww those brownish blue eyes

"Ooh!! How do u know what gwender the baby is?!" Mason said smiling at Ethan.

"Soo when there is a baby bean in mommy's stomach, the doctor will put some gel in the mommy's stomach and a ultra sound thing will scan the tummy" Ethan says with his eyebrows  raised.Mason chuckled, and Alice and Abby giggled.

*AFTER VIDEO*
"sooo that was interesting." We say, the kids chuckled and we smiled.

"Soo kiddos," Ethan says and their head turned to us and Abby tried to form a peace sign and I help her and she smiled.

"PEACE!" The kids yells suprisingly at the same time me and E said peace. Alex stopped filming and smiled.

"I will edit!" Ava says coming in the basement

"Babe were u watching us all along?" Ethan said.

"Welp, that is a creepy act I must say Ava." I said.

"Whoops, sorry" Ava says scratching her arm.

*NEXT MORNING*
Ava's POV

I woke up with Ethan lightly snoring, I remembered we gotta go school shopping. The kids will start school next week, pre-k!! Well I reached for my phone and its 9:45 am. I kissed Ethans cheek and he smiled.

"Babe, I gtg shower" I say,

"Kiss first!" Ethan groans

"Yucky Ethan, I have morning breath!" I say but kissed him anyways and he finally let go of his grip. FREEDOM!!

ALEX'S POV
I woke up with no Grayson beside me, I went and go to the bathroom and take a shower. (after shower). I put on mascara, and I put on some lip gloss aswell. After ive done that. I got a striped black and white cropped top, I got black ripped skinny jeans, and my black vans. I went downstairs and saw a note.

Dear Al,
I took the kids in the park since they've been dying to go.
Alice,Mason and Abby I got, Ava is with me since she woke up
Early aswell, well were heading to target at  12:00, see yah.

-Gray and A

I woke Ethan up and he wore a blue polo, denim shorts, and denim Nike shoes. I smiled at him and we went to Amira mall (Ik, it doesnt exist. Pretend please thank u)
And I went to Pascun and Ethan said he will go get some Frosty cones in the food court. He came back with my caramel Frosty and he had chocolate we wandered around a bit.