Ch.3

Scott woke up before Kirstie the next morning.

He just laid there and admired the small sleeping brunette next to him wrapped up in the covers.

She looked so beautiful he thought to himself.

He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have this amazing girl sleeping next to him.

"You're staring I can feel it." Kirstie says in a sleepy voice.

"I can't help it. You look so beautiful." Scott says smiling down at her.

She opened her eyes a little bit and smiled back at him.

"I love you." Kirstie says giving Scott a kiss.

"I love you too." He says.

He gets up and puts a pair of shorts on and walks out of the room to see if Mitch was back home and up yet.

He walks into the kitchen area rubbing his eyes when he sees the bright lights coming from the kitchen.

"Scotty! How did last night go!? Did you tell her? Spill the t-"

Mitch cut himself off when he saw Kirstie walking out from Scott's room with one of his giant hoodies on.

"So last night when well I take it." Mitch jokes.

"Hey, Mitchy." Kirstie says hugging her best friend walk over to the coffee pot.

Scott just smiles and looks at Kirstie and then back at Mitch.

"Yeah. You can say last night went pretty well." Scott says with a smirk on his face.

Mitch looks back and forth between the two and just smiles because of the unspoken things that happened last night between Scott and Kirstie.

"Well, I will get out of your guys way. Missy, you will be spilling the tea to mother later." Mitch says to Kirstie before walking into his own room.

Kirstie laughs and gives Mitch a friendly kiss on the cheek.

"Yes, mother. You will be spilling the tea about what you and Austin did last night too later." She jokes.

Mitch closes his bedroom door and Scott walks over to Kirstie and hugs her from behind.

"Coffee, Mr.Noodle?" Kirstie asks.

"Don't mind if I do." He says.

They cuddle and drink their coffee on the couch and then start to get ready for their writing and recording session with their friend Ben.

Scott can't help but think that his live is perfect now and it couldn't get any better than this.