Ch.8

Later that night

The band along with some other close friends from Pentatonix team was all gathered at the trio's shared apartment for the gender reveal.

Scott and Kirstie both have their parents on Skype calls since they couldn't make it to California for the last minute get together.

Esther and Mitch set up all the decorations with the help of Kevin and Avi, Scott Kirstie and Scott did t have to do anything besides get ready for the party.

Joining them from the touring team was bodyguard Austin, make-up artist Nicole and Candice, and Esther's assistant Kate.

Kirstie and Scott wanted to keep a small circle of people they trusted so it would be less likely the secret would get out that she's pregnant.

"Are we all ready?" Esther asks.

Everyone yell in unison as Scott and Kirstie set their laptops up for their parents to see everything.

"Alright then! Now that the parents are ready and soon to be grandparents are ready, let's see what baby Hoying will be!" Mitch yells.

Everyone in the room claps and watches as Scott and Kirstie cut into the cake.

Esther is behind them holding a rope that will let either blue or pink balloons and confetti fall down.

"It's a girl!" Kirstie yells.

Esther pulls the rope and let's the pink balloons and confetti fall down on them.

Scott and Kirstie give each other a kiss as Avi captures pictures of the whole reveal.

"We are so happy for you two! We can't wait to meet our new granddaughter." Scott's mom says.

"I'm going to be a grandma!" Kirstie's mom says.

Scott and Kirstie bid their goodbyes to their parents and end the Skype calls.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" Kevin says taking the couple in for a hug.

Everyone congratulates them and eats some cake before they also bid their goodbyes for the night.

After everyone leaves, the trio is too tired to clean up and put it off until morning.

"The first PTX baby will be a girl! This is exciting!" Mitch says sitting next to Scott on the couch.

"When do you think we can let our fans know about the baby?" Scott says putting a hand in Kirstie stomach.

Kirstie just looks into Scott's big blue eyes and says, "I'll get back to you in that one."

"I'm going to bed. I'll see you boys in the morning." Kirstie says before she walks to hers and Scott's shared bedroom.

She lays down and starts to think.

Would the fans be excepting of the baby?

Would having the baby hold Pentatonix back from success?

Should she tell the fans about hers and Scott's relationship yet?

All these thoughts go through her head as she lies in bed trying to sleep.

Kirstie just puts all her thoughts to the side for the night and drifts off to sleep.

#BabyHoying is a girl💖! What do you think will happen next? Will they tell the fans or keep it a secret?