Ch.4

Two months later

Life is good for Scott and Kirstie.

They've made their relationship official with everyone and their fandom.

Everyone couldn't be more supportive of their relationship and everything for them and Pentatonix seems to be amazing.

Pentatonix finally got a record deal with RCA Records and it working on their first album.

Kirstie has moved into Scott and Mitch's apartment a little over a month ago with her dog Olaf.

Although everything might seem perfect, Kirstie hasn't been feeling good lately.

She thinks she's caught the flu or a cold and they had to put a hold on recording the album until whatever bug she has goes away.

"How are you feeling today?" Scott asks feeling her forehead.

"I feel kind of sick today. Can you go pick me up some soup from my favorite place in downtown?" Kirstie asks of Scott.

"Anything for you princess." He says before grabbing his keys and walking out the door.

"Mitchy!" She yells.

"You rang?" Mitch says walking into the living room.

"My purse is by the front door. Can you take my card and go buy a pregnancy test for me?" She asks.

"Sure, sweetie. Do you really think that could be a possibly at this point?" Mitch asks.

"That's the last possible thing I could think of." She says.

"I'll be back." Mitch says.

"Hurry back before Scott gets home!" She yells to Mitch.

**
Thankfully, Mitch got back before Scott him and gave Kirstie the test.

Kirstie takes the back and walks to the bathroom with it.

"Well?" Mitch says as she walks out of the bathroom.

"Have to wait five minutes." She says.

Just then, Scott walks into the apartment with Kirstie's soup.

"Get that test from the bathroom and bring it to your room." She whispers to Mitch before walking over to greet Scott.

"I got you your favorite chicken noodle soup with crackers and orange juice to help build up your vitamin D." Scott says giving Kirstie a kiss on her head.

Scott takes the soup and juice out of the bag for Kirstie and sets them on the table for her.

"Thanks, Scotty." She says and gives Scott a kiss.

Just then, Mitch walks out of his room and calls for Kirstie.

She gets up and walks over to his room and closes the door so Scott doesn't hear them talking.

"What does it say?" Kirstie ask.

Mitch looks at the box the pregnancy test came in and back at the test and then back up at Kirstie when he realizes what the test result is.

"Well?" Kirstie asks impatient.

"Positive."