Ch.11

"You want to get married?" Kirstie asks.

Scott nods and smiles at her.

"What about the fans? They're eventually going to find out about us." Kirstie says.

"Let them! I want everyone to know how in love I am with you." Scott shrugs.

Kirstie smiles and runs her figures through his hair as he lays his head down on top of her baby bump.

She sits there and thinks about the possibility of getting married to Scott and how happy it would make not only her and Scott, but how happy everyone else close to them would be.

Just then, Mitch knocks on the door and walks in.

"Hey, love birds. Sorry, kirst I have to take your man so we can film superfruit." Mitch says smiling at the couple.

"What are y'all doing this week?" Kirstie asks.

"A q&a. Something simple so it won't take long." Scott says getting up from the bed.

"Have fun, boys!" Kirstie yells as they leave the room.

Kirstie is left alone with her thoughts about the baby and Scott as she drifts off to sleep.

**

"Hello and welcome to the best show on the internet! My name is....Katherine!" Scott says.

"And my name is Marget and together we are old stubborn bitchies!" Mitch shouts.

Scott explains what's going on this week on superfruit and Mitch throws in some sarcastic comments and then they get to some questions from twitter.

"First question! Scott, you are Kirstie have been mad touchy lately. It's #scirstie real?" Mitch asks as he looks to Scott with a smile.

"Tell the kids, Daddy."

"Yes! Scirstie is real! We will talk all about that another time, but yes Kirstie and I are dating!" Scott says happily.

Mitch and Scott go back and forth reading some questions about music and shoutouts to fans, then Scott decides to wrap everything up.

"That's all the questions we have time for today! Wow! That was something else!" Scott says.

"Yes it was, henny!" Mitch says.

"Here's a good song to listen to don't listen to anything else today!" Mitch and Scott says in unison.

"My song of the week is Little Drummer Boy by Pentatonix." Scott says with a cheesy smile.

"Awh! My song of the week is Swine by Lady Gaga! I love it. SWINE!" Mitch says.

"Alright that's all for this week! Don't for get to tune in next week for some more SUPERFRUIT!" Scott yells and then Mitch goes and turns off the camera.

Mitch then turns back around with wide eyes as he can't believe Scott answer the question about him and Kirstie.

"I can't believe you confirmed Scirstie! This is big!" Mitch says.

"Just wait until everyone sees this weeks episode." Scott says with a smile.

He then walks back to his and Kirstie's shared room and sees her sleeping soundly.

Scott smiles and puts a blanket over her and climbs into bed next to her.

"Love you, Kit." He says and gives her a kiss.

She smiles and turns over to cuddle into him.

"Love you too, Scotty."