INFORMATION

Hunters/Huntresses- people who make a career out of hunting werewolves. They can be located at the 'Hub', wherein the Chief and his Council reside. The Council make important decisions regarding attacks, traitors, and rebellion. The punishment for betrayal is death. Time has given Hunters and Huntresses the Sight- whilst ordinary humans are oblivious to the presence of werewolves, they can see through their magical facades.

Lycans- more commonly referred to as werewolves. They can shape-shift into their wolf counterparts at will, and are gifted with enhanced strength and speed.

Summum Lycans- these are a sub-breed of Lycans. They share the closest bond with the Moon Goddess due to their ancient bloodline. Summum Lycans are stronger than ordinary werewolves and are immortal, so long as they regularly exercise and entertain their wolf counterparts. Many Summum Lycans eventually stop shifting in order to age as the years can turn them cold. They stay in one pack (the Nightfall Pack), which is located in Russia and is, at current, led by Alpha Phoenix. The mates of Nightfall's Alphas always bear the emblem of the pack on their neck- this allows them to be found with ease. These mates, after being marked, possess the self-same immortality as their Summum Lycan counterparts.

Gifted- this is not a name for people with abilities but accurately sums them up. A person from any species can be 'gifted'- they have been blessed with powers. Some have marks that allow them to be easily identified- some don't. It purely depends on genes.