Hello

Naruto sat on his white bed again as he saw several people standing a good distance from the boy so he wouldn't get nervous.

"Alright, let's start with the basics." Tsunade said as she held onto a clipboard. "Do you know what your name is?"

"Naruto, right?" Naruto replied as he craned his neck to the side to look at the dog boy, who simply nodded with a small smile.

"How about age."

"I don't know."

"Birthday?"

"Don't remember."

"... Friends?" Yet again Naruto replied with a no as the woman sighed and noticed he was glancing at the people behind her. "What's the matter?"

"Why are they here, who are they?" He whispered into her ear.

"Time will reveal, be patient "Tsunade said as she began to answer his questions. "First of all, your name is Naruto Uzumaki, you're eighteen years old, your birthday is on October tenth. And your friends are the ones behind me."

"Wow, I have a lot of friends." Naruto mumbled to himself with a small smile. "For some reason I felt like I didn't have friends."

"Well you do Naruto, so let's get into introduction." A girl with blonde hair said as she stepped forward. "My name is Ino Yamanaka, the prettiest girl in the village."

"I'm Kiba Inuzuka." Kiba stepped forward, his dog on his head. "And this is Akamaru." Akamaru barked with a wagging tail.

"Neji Hyuga." A boy with long brown hair and clouded eyes said with a small nod at the amnesiac boy.

"Rock Lee, the village's handsome devil!" Said a boy with thick brows and a green jumpsuit and orange leg warmers, his hand held up into a thumbs up as he winked with a cool grin.

"Shino Asada." A boy with circle shades and a coat that covers his mouth said as he nodded.

"Choji Akimichi, nice to meet you again Naruto!" A chubby teenager said as he munched on a bag of potato chips. "Again."

"Tenten, at your service." A girl with two buns on her head said as she winked and shot out her hip, saluting the orange blonde.

"Hi-Hinata Hyuga." A purple haired girl said as she looked at Naruto, who in turn gave an intense stare when it was her turn, she stuttered with a blush on her face.

"Sai." A black haired boy that was extremely pale said as he waved with a somewhat fake smile.

"Shikamaru Nara." A lazed looking boy said as he sighed at how tired he was.

"Kakashi Hatake, I'm your sensei." A silver haired ninja said as he stepped forward his face covered and the only visible thing Naruto could see was his right eye.

"I don't believe you." A girl with pink hair said as she looked down at the floor, her face shadowed while her hands trembled, from either fear or anger. Whatever it was Naruto couldn't pick it up. "I don't think you would stoop so low as to forget everyone in the current situation that we're in."

"I'm sorry miss I didn't want this to happen, well at least I don't think so." Naruto said as he frowned at the weak looking girl.

He was thinking over all of their introductions, labeling them all in their proper category from weak, strong, smart, strategist, big mouth, unique, and so forth. But this girl made him angry and annoyed for some reason.

"Sakura, during this time we should care for Naruto as much as we can while his mind is still fragile." The blonde woman said as she looked back at the blond boy's teammate. "We don't know when he might breakdown again, and might damage anything in his brain once more."

"Whatever." She said as she stomped out of the room, her cheeks stained with fresh tears.

"What's wrong with the bubblegum?"

"She's just depressed 'her Sasuke' is gone."Ino said with a roll of her eyes. "I don't know what I saw in him."

"Everything, you were just as obsessed as she was just a couple of years ago." Shikamaru said with a sigh. "Then suddenly Sai popped up and called you beautiful. Troublesome."

"Who's Sasuke?" Naruto questioned as he got the attention of the group, the name sent shivers down his spine.

"Sasuke Uchiha, your rival and best friend, but he left to gain more power from some creepy snake dude called Orochimaru to avenge his clan that his brother killed. He thought because he had friends he would still be too weak so that's why he left. To gain power." Kiba explained.

"He sounds weak." Naruto blurted out.

"Why do you think that?" Kakashi said with a closed eyed smile, looking amused at his student.

"He left his friends to gain power, and thought that if he had friends he would look weak? Just the fact that he left everyone to get power was the only way to defeat his brother makes him sound and look weak." Naruto explained, shocking everyone at how smart he sounded. "Can someone answer as to why I'm in the hospital?"

"We came back from another failed mission to bring him back." Tenten said with a defeated sigh. "You almost had him Naruto, but he over powered you and you fell unconscious for over a month."

"Why are you guys trying to bring him back." Naruto said with a raised brow, it hadn't been a question, more like a command to answer him.

"Because as you said some time ago, he's our friend." Ino said with a smile.

"He might not be liked by some of us but he is still a shinobi of the leaf village." Shikamaru said with a cool smirk.

"I say we just let him be, let his little tantrum run out and then he'll come back on his own." Naruto said as he yawned.

"Naruto!" A fist was about to close with his head but he quickly moved by instinct and with a flick to his arm he sent Ino crashing onto the wall, breaking it slight.

He saw his mistake and jumped up in a somewhat worried look. But it wasn't worry for the girl, no for some reason he was worried that they would charge him for the wall.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me. One moment I was yawning and the second I felt threatened and danger, without thinking my body moved on its own then I saw you flying." Naruto said as he helped up the blonde.

Looking back he saw all of his friends stare at him in shock, then suspicious crossed through the blonde womans.

"Get some rest Naruto, you'll be training tomorrow to get to know your skills, we'll leave you be so you can regain more strength." She said with a small smile. "My name is Tsunade Senju, by the way."

With that Tsunade left along with the rest of his so called friends.