Seal

Naruto began the sealing, he had brought with him a jar filled with his blood that he had been collecting for over a month, since he didn't want to repeat in having blood loss and fainting in the middle. He opened the jar and grabbed a brush from his pouch, his eyes not once looking towards Sasuke.

While Sasuke now lay on the floor his black eyes looked towards Naruto never once leaving. Of course Naruto knew of the stare, but only let it off as a glare for capturing the oh so prideful Uchiha. Sasuke, although knew his own stare, it was a stare of confusion. Flashes of pain crossed it once in a while as he followed along with Naruto painting the stone floor with blood. He had been wondering why he had revealed his powerful sealing to the village, what happened? Is Naruto pretending to have no memory of them? If so why? To get back at him for leaving or maybe to show that Naruto doesn't want anything to do with him. He doesn't know, not at all. This made Sasuke forget his pain slowly over the slaughter of his clan. His revenge is useless if he didn't have Naruto's undivided attention.

He shut his eyes tightly as the image of his older brother Itachi. Sorry brother, but I'll have to give up on killing you. With that single thought Sasuke opened his eyes to see Naruto beside him, now sitting on the floor with his legs crossed and going through many hand signs in a flash.

He wanted to speak to the blond, wanted to say he was sorry, that he was wrong, that he'll behave now and that it was only him throwing a tantrum for his older brother's lack of attention. But he couldn't, the seal on his mouth wouldn't let him. He only scowled as Naruto said his last words.

"Seal!" Naruto finished, his eyes opening and seeing his blood begin to float and wrap around Sasuke's body and mainly around his head to subdue the Sharingan. "Well that's that."

Naruto sighed and he unsealed the bounding seal and knocked on the metal door in a coded rithym. The door opened to the ANBU who saw the Uchiha standing up with a complicated look, which they had thought was anger directed towards Naruto.

"The Hokage has informed us that you can go ahead and take Sasuke Uchiha back to your house." The soldier informed Naruto who simply nodded and began to walk.

He didn't have to drag Sasuke anywhere since he, for some reason, knew that Sasuke would follow behind him even if he didn't say anything. And Naruto was right, as they arrived to his apartment he unlocked it and opened it, letting Sasuke walk in first. Naruto had cleaned up, he had sent a clone to hide the seals and make them invisible, it had taken more Chakra but it was worth it to hide as much as he could.

"Make yourself comfortable Sasuke." Naruto said as he closed the door behind him and walked towards the living room. He sat on the floor and took out many scrolls and began to read.

Sasuke didn't move, in fact he stayed standing on that same spot in front of the door's entrance and stared at the blond in front of him.

"What is it?" Naruto said annoyed. "Hungry?"

"What happened?" Sasuke demanded.

"What do you mean?" Naruto said nonchalantly as if he actually didn't know what Sasuke meant.

"Why are you acting as if we're strangers?"

"Ah that." Naruto hummed as he thought of a way to explain it simply. "I woke up from a coma that lasted a whole month. The moment I woke up I was unable to remember anything about anyone, not even my name. Then I found out that I was involved in a terrible accident when I went to bring you back to the village, so far I remember almost everything. Except. You."

Naruto's last words were slow towards Sasuke, to make sure that the raven could understand.

"You don't remember me?" Sasuke spoke, to Naruto it sounded as if some unknown emotion was hidden within, but he paid it no mind.

"Not at all, all the memories that I have with the pink haired girl I can slightly remember, but there are some with her and a very distorted figure, I had told this to Kakashi-sensei, and he confirmed that it was probably you. But even after seeing you, those memories are still blocked, even after making eye contact I am unable to recall our time growing up." Naruto explained as he scanned a scroll carefully, not showing signs that his concentration was lost.

"Pink haired girl?" Sasuke rose a brow.

"Yeah, that one annoying one that keeps blaming me for being unable to bring you back and hates me even more apparently for forgetting you." Naruto rolled his eyes at the pink haired girl.

"You mean Sakura?" Sasuke gave an amused smirk.

"I guess that's her name, the entire time I was awake I have never been introduced to her, I didn't really care, she's annoying."

"You had a crush on her before."

"I don't believe you." Naruto grimanced as he looked away from the scroll and looked at the Uchiha smirk.

A sudden flash of that same smirk crossed his mind for a split second.

"Yup, you did, you were head over heals in love with her, but she paid you no mind since she's in love with me."

"You sound proud saying that." Naruto was the one to smirk this time while Sasuke grimanced.

"I would never be proud of that useless girl that isn't worthy to be a kunoichi." Sasuke spat as if talking about the dirt beneath his feet.

"You should get changed, that outfit makes me uncomfortable." Naruto looked down at the white opened shirt.

Sasuke rolled his eyes. "Hn." Sasuke replied like usual as he went to a door that had his family clan symbol, he opened it to see a simple room, to the left was another door that was wide open, revealing some clothes that he would have probably worn if he hadn't left the village. He grabbed a change of clothes then headed towards the restroom.

As Sasuke closed the restroom door Naruto let out a long sigh. He was cursing the Hokage for pushing Sasuke onto him, sure after the conversation was done and over he felt as if they had been friends for a long time but, he had things to do, and especially many secrets he needs to hide. Although he was grateful that he didn't need to hold up his mask up for the traitor since the moment he captured him but his apartment is the only place to which he was able to relax until he was given a mission or called for a check up.

For now he needed to keep his guard up when with the Uchiha, it didn't matter that his strength was that of a regular villager, there is always a way to strike a ninja, and that was when their guards were down. The conversation was probably a way for Sasuke to distracting him and let his guard down and strike at the right moment. But he won't let that happen, he's not the Fake Naruto.

Not around this teme... Teme? He was bewildered at the word, since when had he used that word? He had remembered faintly that he called someone that, but who?