Surveillance

Alrighty!!

I have new inspiration thanks to ShinScar the wonderful. To be honest I was almost about to drop the whole story because I couldn't fill in the gaps in the middle, I had the ended perfectly clear, it's very cute and adorbs, but I had to seize action because of the action that will happen in the middle.

But do not worry my Jasmine flowers! I have a new aspiration! There shall be a rejoice! And for that I give you two extra chapters!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Shikamaru and his team arrived back at Konoha after a couple of days journey. They walked in to see their friends surrounding the entrance, waiting as their eyes were searching for Naruto. They all looked worried, as if they had heard something bad happen to Naruto while they were on their mission.

"What's with the atmosphere, did someone get sick?" Naruto piped up as he tilted his head.

"Are you alright Naruto?" Ino stepped up as she looked into Naruto's blue eyes.

"Yeah, why?" Naruto acted confused, but he knew it was mainly because of the Uchiha, they probably thought he had regained more memories.

"Sasuke, you brought him back without even trying, do you remember what happened?" Ino explained, hinting about the fight that he couldn't recall that had landed him in the hospital.

"No, which is strange, if I don't remember them by their appearance then I would remember them by touch or something they would do, yet I still don't remember." Naruto concluded, which let the rest somewhat relax and also tense up at the same time, however possible that was.

The group knew that Sasuke had something to do with Naruto's memories hiding themselves from Naruto, yet when they had seen the indifference look of Naruto as the group arrived they looked confused as they fidgeted in their shoes.

Were they possibly wrong? Could someone else be the origin for Naruto loosing his memories, however they thought about it, it always came back to the Uchiha. What was keeping Naruto from regaining him memories?

"Alright, let's get going, the Hokage is waiting for us." Kakashi pipped up as he sighed and walked together with the huge group.

Naruto himself was confused as well, what was happening? His body was that of his true self, yet he still kept the smile, he was sure that everyone would do something if they find out about his power, yet he let is slip unknowingly when he was training he still held back a little, the original Naruto, or should he say Fake Naruto was always keeping secrets left and right, he had almost all the secrets, from sneaking out of the village and making extra money by being contracted secretly, he did very dangerous assassinations. He made sure he came back though, either injured or not, he had a perfect solution; the village.

Since they would always injure him, that was his backing when getting a new wound and healing miraculously. Many other secrets involved his stash of poisons and secret sealing scrolls which were definitely stronger than his father's and his ability to unseal the strongest seal with ease was sure to get a huge bounty on his head. Yet he always used those skills to protect himself, he had realized that this village had given him such a horrible trauma; he would be unable to trust anyone easily.

But there was people who he did trust, and right now out of the people he was able to count with one hand was Gaara for the moment. The others were Iruka-sensei, and another was Jiraya and Tsunade, there was one left to unlock, it was like a game of memory in his head.

Like he had to take missions to gain a reward, it was stupid of himself to do such a childish way to receive his memories again. He couldn't believe the way he thinks. But then again, he understood completely, through his own effort and gains he will be training, and at the same time he would receive a memory. His true self had a way to regain his memories if he ever wanted them back.

A nagging feeling would yell at him that he shouldn't dig too much towards the Uchiha, yet another said to give his whole being to the idiot. What to do rather than to simply man up and deal with the consequences later? Who was Naruto if he were to back out of a challenge?

"Good to have everyone gathered here." Tsunade sighed as she leaned against her chair, letting out a deep sigh. "I want to discuss the capture of Sasuke Uchiha, seeing as he's back he was given a punishment to have his abilities sealed for the next year, of course we don't have anyone strong enough to do that so we hope that you will be able to lend a hand Naruto."

"Sound more like an order than a request." Naruto gave a nervous chuckle as he scratched the back of his head.

"Exactly, now then, seeing as the council dotes on Sasuke he was able to squeeze out of having three years of prison time. So in order to replace that sentence he will be assigned to someone-" Tsunade was cut off as everyone in the room stepped back simultaneously, leaving a bewildered Naruto to look as if he had wanted the role. "Good to see you're willing again Naruto, for the next two years Sasuke will be under your care, of course you will still be going to mission, so while you're away or whenever you're unable to be beside Sasuke an ANBU will be placed in your stead."

And like that the so called meeting was concluded, leaving a blank minded Naruto.

'What the hell just happened?' Naruto thought deeply as he had somehow ended up outside of a highly secured room, inside was for sure to have Sasuke Uchiha.

'It seems that you were forced to become a guardian and a nanny.' The Kyuubi laughed loudly inside of Naruto's head.

With a deep sigh Naruto nodded at the two guarding ANBU who were standing next to either side of the door, notifying him that he was ready. The ANBU nodded back as the two made hand signs together to open the sealed door.

Once opened he walked inside and the door slammed shut behind him. With a sigh he looked forwards to the dimly lit room.

"They expect me to work under such little light?" Naruto mocked, his facade falling, since he felt that Sasuke wasn't worthy to see his efforts in helping his true personality. "Hello Sasuke Uchiha, I will be your sealer from this day forth, as I was instructed to seal your power from the Hokage herself I of course have to unwillingly obey. Bear with it, my name is Naruto Uzumaki, of course you probably know who I am, since everyone says we're rivals. From this day forward until your sentence is completed you will be living with me." Naruto concluded and explained the situation to Sasuke who had been chained up like an animal, his eyes looking at Naruto with shock, yet Naruto had thought it was because of the conditions he was wrong. Sasuke was shocked at the way Naruto is acting, instead of throwing a punched for abandoning the village he looked indifferent as he explained like the good little soldier he was. Not to mention his usual bright smile was no where to be seen.

What happened to Naruto?